Navneet jee

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      K m

Hello Navneet sir,
      I asked u my question few days back as well but u didn’t answer.
      I have asked u questions regarding marriage from u earlier as well but I am not the only one who is asking a question again. People ask u multiple questions and u are kind enough to reply. I feel as if my relationship with my man is going on a road with no turns and no destination! Will it just go on and on without any results???
      14 Feb 1979
      7:35 pm. Lahore
      My bf details. 9 July 61. 2:20am. Lahore.
      U said things will change after September. So what change do u see?

• #12199 Reply
      K m

And do u see anything good occurring in my life in future? And any foreign travels? I am trying for it.

• #12205 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As stated earlier the relationship is not going to anywhere, it is likely to carry on with no satisfaction. Your horoscope does indicate foreign travel and you should certainly try for it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12209 Reply
      K m

Do u see this relationship continuing the same way or will it come to an end?

• #12233 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Have you ever thought why a person who drinks does not stop. He may start with one drink but wants to have more, because he gets so much fond of the situation that he is in and he never wants to come out of that. Even knowing that he is doing a wrong thing or that his drinking can deter his health he cannot look ahead because he gets so much conditioned to the way it is. You are also doing the same thing. Someone who does not want to move forward because you feel this is simply the best. I have two things for you. Eight you just be happy with what you have and stop dreaming about something better or simply close this here and move ahead.

You are grown up and mature to decide what is in your interest.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12251 Reply
      K m

Thank u navneet jee for telling me all this. But my point is, does my future hold something positive for me? If planets are malefic, then whatever I will do will have negative impact. Do u see any positive events happening for me in my future from my chart?

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12205 in Navneet jee
Your information:

Cancel