Navneet Ji for my internship

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Aradhna

Hello sir!!

I just wanted to know as per my horoscope when is the best day/time to apply for internship? Their is no deadline…its just before 31st march I need to send my resume. So pls give me the beat date to apply…pls!!

26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur , UP

Aradhna

Sir?

Aradhna

Sir pls guide?

Aradhna

…..

Aradhna

🙁.

Aradhna

Hello sir!!

I just wanted to know as per my horoscope

1. when is the best day/time to apply for internship? Their is no deadline…its just before 31st march I need to send my resume. So pls give me the best date to apply…pls!!
      2. Will I do my internship (April to mid July) in Kanpur or away from home?

26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur , UP

Aradhna

Sir pls guide me….

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can apply before 13 December it is good period. Chances of doing internship are away from place of Birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Aradhna

Thanks a lot for your reply.. 🙂
      Sir how are you ? Hope everything going great?

Aradhna

And sir any specific(best) date till 13th dec when I should apply?

Aradhna

Sir…….

Aradhna

Sir???????

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can look at December 02 2016

Also December 11 and December 12, 2016

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Aradhna

Thanks a lot….
      One last question… I’m highly suffering from the politics taking place in my flat…:( will the things become even bad or better? 🙁 🙁
      I don’t know what to do 🙁

Aradhna

Thanks a lot….
      One last question… I’m highly suffering from the politics taking place in my flat…:( will the things become even bad or better? 🙁 🙁
      I don’t know what to do 🙁
      Sir pl help me….. I’m really in trouble…. I’m really a part of bad politics…I’m really being left alone…they all together… 🙁
      Any hope left with them like we will be friends again or not?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Let your room mates go to hell, if they irritate you, just ignore them. There is nothing you can do to force anyone to like you. There is no magical formula in the world which will suddenly make them like you. Just ignore them and focus on your studies. They will do things to distract you so avoid any arguments and stay away from controversies.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Aradhna

Yes sir from few days my room has separated..
      2 days back we had an argument and one of the flatmate plotted bad things about me. I cleared my points they found I’m right but still they all are together inspite of the fact she is bad! Sir maybe the world has changed their is no place for good pure hearted ppl.. sir now to irritate me they all laugh and enjoy together, I don’t like to be alone , I’ve made friends but still at home , I feel alone..
      Is their a possibility that all this crap or rubbish will increase and may effect my mind peace in the long run? I’m bound to stay with them till april 2018.

Aradhna

Yes sir from few days I’m in a single room, I shared my faith and ideology towards God my roommate said she is scared of me coz of my faith towards God! So now she is staying in the living room..
      2 days back we had an argument, a good one!! and one of the flatmate plotted bad things about me. I cleared my points they found I’m right but still they all are together inspite of the fact she is bad! Sir maybe the world has changed their is no place for good pure hearted ppl.. sir now to irritate me they all laugh and enjoy together, I don’t like to be alone but I stay away , I’ve made other friends but still at home , I feel alone.. and those other friends are common she is trying to separate me from them…or maybe I feel it…but she is not good girl..she is breaking trust of her family too.. She is almost in a live-in relation with a guy! anyway,
      Is their a possibility that all this crap or rubbish will increase and may effect my mind peace in the long run? I’m bound to stay with them till april 2018. OR I will get mind peace? I agree this seperate room has given me peace but still I feel bad being ignored by them 🙁

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Navneet Ji for my internship’ is closed to new replies.