Navneet ji, kindly share your astrological knowledge

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Shakthi

Navneet ji,
      I really need your help. I am an astrology student.

If an unmarried man previously had a physical relation with his lover once in his life. But this relationship failed and after few years he is in search of his first marriage.

As per vedic astrology will this be his second marriage or first marriage? Can we look for his wife character and attitude in his 7th house itself.

Please help me with your astrology experience.

• #4429 Reply
      TMR

Read ‘Definitions in Astrology’ on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ and you will get your answer to the above question.

• #4431 Reply
      Shakthi

Thanks TMR sir

• #4432 Reply
      Shakthi

Navneet ji, Hope i could also hear from you too.

• #4446 Reply
      Manni

TMR ji,
      I have read your definition in your website. It is mentioned in it “Losing your virgin status for the first time is marriage.” So prostitutes are getting married daily???

How can you say losing virginity and marriage same. Such texts are misleading astrology. Marriage is something connected with wedding ring, thali, marriage ceremony, temple/ churuch, register marriage or atleast long live-in relationships etc. Unless and until these things dont happen we cannot count the person is married as per astrology. I have heard several times, astrologers giving lose of virginity as a problem for late marriage which is totally not logical.

We should only mention sex between a unmarried couple prior or post to marriage as Pre marital relationship or love affairs and post marital relationship and not a marriage.

Thank you.

• #4447 Reply
      TMR

Prostitutes do get married daily. They lose their virgin status only once. So are other human beings also who get married more than once but lose their virginity only once.

You look at the nature. All living beings do reproduce and in this process they are locked in matrimony. That’s why I said Marriage is union of body, mind and soul. We are also another species of animals. Wedding ring, Thali or a marriage ceremony performed by a pundit are all not necessary to procreate. Sex is a natural phenomenon and it has no bounds as provided by God. You are talking about marriage as visualized in different societies the rules of which are created by men who are not having powers of God instituted in them.

Actually your definition of marriage is what is illogical. That is the way it is being done in certain localities. And for maintaining some discipline only, such rules are formulated which has no endorsement from any science including Astrology. You are mistaking Marriage for living together. There is no taboo in doing so as is permitted by the society, religion etc.

In astrology, if you ask a question when will I marry, we can only say the time when you lose your virgin status. So the question whether I will have a second marriage is meaningless. You have already lost it.

• #4448 Reply
      Kuku

My DOB is 9-July 1961. Time 2:20am. Place Lahore Pakistan. I am a male. I am upset because of my relations with wife. Not going good. Can astrology tell about chances of divorce.

• #4449 Reply
      TMR

If your relations with your wife is not going good, you can either try to patch up and live together and if it is not possible, you can certainly ask for a divorce and get it. Astrology can only help you in checking the compatibility of your horoscope and for this purpose you have to come through Paid Services giving the accurate birth details of both. Use https://astrologymag.com/store?catid=4

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4432 in Navneet ji, kindly share your astrological knowledge
Your information:

Cancel