Navneet ji, Please help

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Nash

Navneet ji,
      Urgent help required.

Am a female. I got a arranged proposal. It is in starting stage. Since a lot proposals finalized and broke for me I need your consideration for this chart. The match making is good but I need your help to know if his chart have good combination of happy marriage life. Good character etc. Kindly help me. This person is working abroad as chef supervisor in a Hotel. Am a makara rasi girl with leo lagna.

11 Mar 1977, 06:45 am, Tiruvalla, Kerala, India.

• #5338 Reply
      Nash

Navneet ji, waiting for your reply.

• #5340 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please send me both Horoscope Details.

Blessings,

Navneet

• #5348 Reply
      Nash

11 Mar 1977, 06:45 am, Tiruvalla, Kerala, India.

Girl: 4 Aug 82, 8:33 am, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.

• #5350 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the Horoscope Matching the Ashkoot Guna mIlan score is good with 27 Guna matching out of 36, which is very good. In both horoscopes I notice that Venus is close to the Rahu and Ketu axis. Venus is the significator of Love, sex and romance. In your horoscope the Mooltrikona sign of Venus is in the 3rd house which is the house of friends, In the boys horoscope it is the lord of Bhagesh just entering Aries , from Pisces which is the Exaltation Sign of Venus. Rahu and Ketu aspect will lower the compatibility between the two partners, sometimes building differences , which is normal in any relationship, but if you treat each other as friends and companion rather than husband and wife then Bhagya of both will rise , as indicated by the boys charts.

Regarding the Nature of the Boy, not to forget that he has Sun in the Lagan, which will give him strength , energy to do lot of things but also ego. Sun in Lagna is not good because it aspects the 7th house which is the house of spouse. However the 7th house is sign Leo which is ruled by Sun , therefore the native will exert his authority , but not to the extend that it will ruin the relationship. Moon is debilitated in the 10th house, profession hardwork and struggle is much indicated in his horoscope. The native will get less than the efforts he put, but will be more successful overseas only.

Overall the Matching is above average and marriage can be considered.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5356 Reply
      TMR

Why did you give a fake email address? Obviously you have something to hide. Is it not?

• #5359 Reply
      mohit kumar agarwal

TMR sir. Its kind of people want answers but they dont want to reveal identity. Its more over arrange marriage proposal n girl is enquiring so she wants to hide it for security reasons

• #5366 Reply
      Nash

Yes mohit ji. You are right. This is an open forum and by any means boy or boy’s relatives see this at any point of time talks will happen. After all an arranged marriage needs to be taken care and searched with a lot cautious because both side are totally new to each other.

Thanks a lot Navneet ji for your valuable help.

• #5367 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes it is an Open forum and names are not really important for preparation of the horoscope, unless you are looking for Numerology analysis. I suggest everyone to use correct Email Id because your email id is not visible to anyone. You provide your correct Date, Time and Place of Birth for Horoscope Analysis.

Also please note that the experts here are just voluntarily helping visitors on this Astrology Forum with this divine knowledge. Many times the readers are so casual that they are putting incorrect Birth information and then return back and request to have the horoscope read again.

I feel that this is being discourteous to someone who is helping you in finding solutions in your life. I know as an astrologer to read a horoscope in totality it can take even 1 hour. Sometimes I take as much as 2 hours for a full horoscope matching of charts which is full of Doshas, which others astrologers have rejected simply by reading the D1 chart and not going into any of the Divisional charts and when someone in the forum returns and says the Birth Time is incorrect, Im sure it is frustrating because the Astrologer has wasted a good one hour on something which is no use for anyone.

Therefore as our Astrology forum is there to help as much as possible, I request everyone to please input all correct information, except your name which is not important and if you want to hide your real identity that is ok with us. But kindly input correct information and email address when submitting your question in the Astrology forum.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5338 in Navneet ji, Please help
Your information:

Cancel