Navneet Ji. ..pls help ..lended money not returning

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Arti

Navneet Ji

I had lend some money to a lady for investment purpose 1.5 years ago but
      now she is not returning my money….and says will not even give me the investment
      Papers also…pls tell will I get my money
      back in future

Dob 25-may-1988
      Time 19:30
      Place delhi

Pls help this is causing me mental torture

• #14679 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all you should always check if your horoscope and do these things. As per your horoscope your chart is very weak on Investment front and also any kind of partnership. The period you are running of Rahu Mahadasha and Saturn antardasha is not since May 2014.

I feel you will get your money back in instalments. You need to pursue her and only then you can expect something.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14680 Reply
      Arti

Thank you sir…but when will the rahu
      Mahadasha and shani antardasha will be
      Over….???
      We are forcing her to return my money but that lady is not feared of the legal system also…
      Big problem I am facing now..

• #14686 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Rahu mahadasha and shani antardasha will finish in March 2017. If you have proof and leagl documents then you can take the legal help. File a case of 420 as per IPC. Take help of police in putting pressure on her to pay back.

Unfortunately our system is such that cases go on for years and therefore there is no rules of Law. That we why we are Sham democracy. We people misuse the freedom given in law.

I do wish that you get your money back, it may not be easy as indicated earlier. But I believe that if you follow the legal course, you can put pressure and recover your money.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14679 in Navneet Ji. ..pls help ..lended money not returning
Your information:

Cancel