Navneet Ji. ..pls help not getting suitors

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashima

Navneet Ji

Hello sir pls tell when will I get married. .and also I am not getting any marriage proposal what upay I should do for this.

Dob 25-may-1988
      Time 19:30
      Place delhi

• #18026 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope, your ascendant is Scorpio and Taurus rules the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage. Venus the 7th lord is in the 8th house and conjoined with Mercury which is not good as it indicates more than 1 marriage yoga. Jupiter the karka for husband is also in the 6th house which is not a good position for it to be. Sun in the 7th house indicates a dominating life partner. You should do proper matching of the horoscopes for marriage. Jupiter in transit moves into Virgo on 12th August 2016 , which enhances your chances of marriage. Doing the remedies of Jupiter will bring you strong results going ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18027 Reply
      Ashima

Thanks sir can you please enlist some Jupiter remedies also…. someone told me to keep santoshi mata fast on Friday and I am doing that for the past 9 months. ..is it fruitful?

• #18036 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes Friday fast is very strong and powerful and I’m sure with the blessings of Santoshi Mata you will get your desired results soon.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18145 Reply
      AR

My DOB is 09/08/1980 1:15 p.m. and place of birth vellore.

I would like to know when will i get married. Why is there a delay?
      Life just feels like it is stagnant. My entire family is having problems.

also can you tell me something about who this person will be who I will get married to and where will i meet him.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18036 in Navneet Ji. ..pls help not getting suitors
Your information:

Cancel