Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

Navneet Ji pls spare some time

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nids 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Nidhi

Sir please tell me about me. What do u see about me. How I am. Good things about me bad things about me.
    10 March 1993
    3.15pm approx
    Jaipur

#19603 Reply

Nidhi

?

#19637 Reply

Nidhi

???

#19645 Reply

satish

Hello Nidhi

After going thru your chart .i have the following to say

Research oriented person……at deeper level…Jupiter moon connection is good high thoughts..some times very impractical. Mostly workhokolic and does not like speak up her mind…
    Jupiter moon conjunction good period for marriage later part of 2017 may to oct ….
    Better to match charts before marriage ….

Lagna lord moon in 3rd house with 9th lord Jupiter…
    Many creatives ideas..and as mercury in Jupiter star and in 3…..might be in profession relating to acting or media or teaching …may be acting…as venus is opp Jupiter and moon.
    Always like to life life of pleasure….

Sun and Saturn in house means strugglrd in life
    Due to rahu in 5 and mars the house lord in 12..may be not successful in romance and due to mars rahu connecton harsh speech some times
    May suffer from health problems as sub sub lord of house 1 is connected with 6th cusp ..
    satish

#19648 Reply
    K.Umamaheswara Rao
    K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,Kuja is important planet for Kataka lagna.
    It is in 12th house.It is a bad point.
    Further Sani is seeing second house and fifth house.
    It is also bad point.
    You are running bad period of rahu upto July 2017.
    Though there is Gaja kesari yoga,negative yogas are there.
    You have to do penance for one year to reduce the
    cruelty of planets.
    kumrao99@yahoo.co.in

#19652 Reply

Nidhi

Nvneet Ji :( :(

#19671 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

You are presently in the mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Mars. The last period of Rahu – Mars is always a challenging one. Mars is the Yogakarka planet for Karka lagan or Cancer Ascendants. Mars owns two important house in your natal chart, one is the 5th house of planning and intelligence and other is 10th house of profession. Mars is in the 12th house, the native has a strong inclination towards visiting and even working overseas.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#19675 Reply

Nidhi

What do u see about me. How I am. Good things about me bad things about me. tell me this also do u see me political kind of person? ,,,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 25 total)
Reply To: Navneet Ji pls spare some time
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top