Navneet Ji pls spare some time

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Nidhi

Sir please tell me about me. What do u see about me. How I am. Good things about me bad things about me.
      10 March 1993
      3.15pm approx
      Jaipur

• #19603 Reply
      Nidhi

?

• #19637 Reply
      Nidhi

???

• #19645 Reply
        satish

Hello Nidhi

After going thru your chart .i have the following to say

Research oriented person……at deeper level…Jupiter moon connection is good high thoughts..some times very impractical. Mostly workhokolic and does not like speak up her mind…
        Jupiter moon conjunction good period for marriage later part of 2017 may to oct ….
        Better to match charts before marriage ….

Lagna lord moon in 3rd house with 9th lord Jupiter…
        Many creatives ideas..and as mercury in Jupiter star and in 3…..might be in profession relating to acting or media or teaching …may be acting…as venus is opp Jupiter and moon.
        Always like to life life of pleasure….

Sun and Saturn in house means strugglrd in life
        Due to rahu in 5 and mars the house lord in 12..may be not successful in romance and due to mars rahu connecton harsh speech some times
        May suffer from health problems as sub sub lord of house 1 is connected with 6th cusp ..
        satish

• #19648 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,Kuja is important planet for Kataka lagna.
      It is in 12th house.It is a bad point.
      Further Sani is seeing second house and fifth house.
      It is also bad point.
      You are running bad period of rahu upto July 2017.
      Though there is Gaja kesari yoga,negative yogas are there.
      You have to do penance for one year to reduce the
      cruelty of planets.
      [email protected]

• #19652 Reply
      Nidhi

Nvneet Ji 🙁 🙁

• #19671 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are presently in the mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Mars. The last period of Rahu – Mars is always a challenging one. Mars is the Yogakarka planet for Karka lagan or Cancer Ascendants. Mars owns two important house in your natal chart, one is the 5th house of planning and intelligence and other is 10th house of profession. Mars is in the 12th house, the native has a strong inclination towards visiting and even working overseas.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19675 Reply
      Nidhi

What do u see about me. How I am. Good things about me bad things about me. tell me this also do u see me political kind of person? ,,,

• #19697 Reply
      Nidhi

??????

• #19700 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Nidhi Your Lagan is Cancer, which is ruled by Moon. Your Rashi is Virgo and your Birth Nakshatra is Chitra. Your Gana is Rakshasa.

Cancer natives are are intelligent, active, beautiful and they have a young looking and charming face. Cancer being an watery sign , you will be adjustable person. Having Rakshasa Gana will make you hot tempered. Something which is not good in you. Although you rarely believe in ill of others but you have less patience and get irritated easily.

As moon ruled emotions, you are very emotional person. Something which is not good about you. You can be easily motivated by others if they touch your emotionally. Also as your lagan lord Moon is in the 3rd house , you do not stick with one plan and you change easily. That is never good about you as you need to complete 1 thing before you start another. You shift to second thing before you complete the first one. Moon conjoined with Jupiter which is a satvik planet will never give you success in politics. You can do social work and never politics.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19701 Reply
      Nidhi

My terms with my mom are just ok or may be less..y?
      What are my bad quality?

• #19703 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have discussed many of your Bad Qualities above. Regarding your mother there are two reasons why you have bad relationship on that front.

1. Moon is the karka for Mother and Moon is in Virgo which is not a good sign for it to be.

2. Your 4th house which is the house of Mother is ruled by Venus, which is in an inimical position and exalted but retrograde. It will give bad understanding and results on this front.

Rest I have told you about Rakshasha Gana , which you belong. Because of this you will be impatient and hot temperament. You can control these things by doing the remedies.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrloger

• #19704 Reply
      Nidhi

Am I very competitive by nature? Can I hurt or trouble if I see anyone as my competitor??

• #19705 Reply
      Nidhi

And my Venus is not retrograde.
      And my moon is with 6th lord , does it make my moon even weakened?

• #19706 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope you have three planets which are retrograde those are Mercury, Jupiter and Venus.

Yes Moon is conjoined with functional malefic Jupiter which makes it much weaker.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19707 Reply
      Nidhi

Am I very competitive by nature? Can I hurt or trouble if I see anyone as my competitor???..

• #19709 Reply
      NM

I wonder how can somebody be so unaware of themselves. Wonder if it’s you asking these questions yourself .. Or somebody else purporting to be you.

I’m sorry to intervene in a conversation though.

• #19715 Reply
      Nidhi

NM : mind ur own business. If sorry wasn’t written I would have written something else.

Sir : please reply to my last question.

• #19730 Reply
      Nidhi

Pl answer my last ques

• #19767 Reply
      nids

10 March 1993
      3.15pm approx
      Jaipur

Am I very competitive by nature? Can I hurt or trouble if I see anyone as my competitor???..
      Im asking this because one astrologer said this about me. 🙁 do u see the same……..pls answer

• #19769 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Nidhi yes you are very competitive by nature and that is because your lagan lord Moon is conjoined with 6th lord Jupiter. 6th house is the house of competition. However as your 6th lord is Jupiter which is a satvik sign and Jupiter and Moon are in Virgo the sign of Mercury which is of intelligence. You keep to your principles. Jupiter is about principles and beliefs in our life. I do not think that you can go to a level of hurting anyone or trouble anyone. Jupiter being the lord of the 6th house, you are very fair in things that you do, even when it comes to your competitors.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19799 Reply
      Nidhi

I checked calendar and found Venus retrogrades from 11th march..pls crosscheck?
      And what abt my job u can say? Will I get a good placement? M doing MBA placement starts next year in September/October?

• #19804 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your Birth date is 10th in the software that I use it shows Venus retrograde , probably where you checked it shows 11th March for Venus retrograde. This can be due to different Ayanamsa.

I will go by the software which I use and consider that Venus is retrograde in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19806 Reply
      Nidhi

And what abt my job u can say? Will I get a good placement? M doing MBA placement starts next year in Septembe..r/October?

• #19817 Reply
      Nids

?????????

Viewing 23 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19648 in Navneet Ji pls spare some time
Your information:

Cancel