Navneet jii

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      N

can u predict how many bro/sis this guy has?

What problems does the wife will face after marriage? If her charts weak too

2 March 1991
      7.55 am
      Delhi

N

sir :(:(:(:(

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Again you are asking me Question with Half information. marriage works with two people and both charts are important, that is the reason why horoscope matching is insisted. Even if one horoscope is weak the can support it. The dosha that come will decide the problems.

In the Ashtkoot Guna milan , there are multiple dosha that can create problems,

Like Mangal dosha – can create problems of anger, aggression, death

Nadi Dosha – Progeny Related problems

Yoni – Sexual incompatibility

Gana – Temperament problems

Bhakoot – Love and relationship, health, finance

Therefore if you have both charts data, provide information.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

can u predict how many bro/sis this guy has?

Nim

Sirrrr

Nim

Sirrr plx

nimm

sir i believe more in planets than in gun milan. Gun milan wise we scored 26 and there was bhakut dosh which you told gets cancelled coz of stong grah matri…
      from his chart problems on marital front are many. Correct me if I’m wrong pls!
      Also after marriage wife might get much health issues and 7th lord in 12th also signifies that, that too it being getting debilitated in navmansh..so from his chart as per planetry postn things are not cool!
      Pls guide if I’m wrong or right…

nim

pls guide

nim

🙁

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Nim,

You are asking Question in Bits and pieces, and second is there is no birth details. Honestly I do not remember each and every chart I read. Therefore I do not even know what you are saying now. Except that you do not have a good Gun milan. Like I always say Gun milan is not complete Horoscope Matching. A Complete Horoscope matching includes Guna and Graha milan that is matching of the planets. The most important is the 7th house itself what the 7th house suggests and the karka. Is it strong, weak, afflicted, combust, debilitated. If the 7th house is strong and not afflicted and the Graha milan is also good then marriage can be done. You can do the remedies also if required.

You can know more about Guna and Graha milan by clicking on the link below. You can get yourself a 3-4 pages detailed analysis by paying online. This report is complete horoscope matching written by me discussing all dosha and giving you weak and good points.

https://astrologymag.com/guna-milan-during-horoscope-matching/

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

nim

Sir i v given his birth details…..
      2 march 1991
      7.55am
      delhi….my question is based on his chart…
      from his chart problems on marital front are many.many bad aspects.. Correct me if I’m wrong pls!
      Also after marriage wife might get much health issues and 7th lord in 12th also signifies that, that too it being getting debilitated in navmansh..so from his chart as per planetry postn things are not good!
      Pls guide if I’m wrong or right…

Nim

Sir

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I feel I have told you earlier also when you study Horoscope Matching you look at both the charts and not single chart. There is something known as Gun milan and also Grah Milan. Gun milan is from Birth Nakshatra while Grah milan is matching of all the planets and also the 7th house and its lord and Karka.

If the Grah milan is good , you really do not need to worry about anything else. Let me tell you one thing that No horoscope matching in this world is perfect, every horoscope will have some issues. You just need to see if there are no major issues that could be life threatening or can bring major disaster. rest everything is workable.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

I love this guy a lot….but I feel he is a cheat 🙁 he has been in 1-2 relationship…
      Do u see this from his chart?? ?
      Pls tell

Nim

I mean he is a cheat or flirt type 🙁

Nim

: pl ans

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You do one thing you whatsapp me Yours and His birth details Tomorrow and then let me check, now we need to check something serious I guess.

My number is 9417884861

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yeh photo kissi ki hai ussi ki kya.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nim

Sir I don’t know ye photo Kaiser as gae..
      I put a smile before typing msg and it came. I don’t know this person.

Sir pls don’t forget me. I’ll contact you soon.

And what serious you feel? Pls tell m worried

Nim

sir pls don’t go for both horoscope analysis. I just want to know him
      Pls tell how is he from astrology…? Is he a good man or not?
      Do u feel like me he has hurt other girls too…? Is he a cheat? If he is such, I’ll let him go. As I suspect the same just need right evidence…..
      Or do u feel he is still in love with me….pls tell sir
      his details im writng again 2 mrch 1991 7.55 AM DELHI

Nim

Reply plxz

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Navneet jii’ is closed to new replies.