Navneet jiiiiiiiii

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Nidhi

Sir am i the kind of person who realises late the importance or trueness of a person
      Eg. I have 2 friends , I felt one is better than other but it was actually opposite.
      Is it so with me?

10 march 1993
      3.15 pm
      Jaipur

• #19933 Reply
      Nidhi

??

• #19934 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I dont blame you, it is because of your Ascendant being Cancer , which is ruled by Moon. It controls emotionas, therefore people who are born under the sign of Cancer are highly emotional and sensitive. In your horoscope Moon is conjoined with Jupiter which is a satvik planet. Moon and Jupiter conjunction in the 3rd house which is of friends, neighbors and efforts. It means that even if you try you cannot be bad and malicious towards others.

Such people generally get problems in relationship, because they are sensitive and highly emotional. They cannot choose between what is right and what is wrong. They have strong feelings which come from heart which overrule the mind, as Mercury is combust and badly placed in your horoscope. You should strengthen your Mercury , it will help you make become more smarter in judging people and help you in your relationships.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19939 Reply
      Nidhi

Yesterday itself my friend accused me of being wrong judgement.
      Can u tell about my marriage, when will I get married?
      And marital life?

• #19956 Reply
      Nidhi

?????

• #19975 Reply
      nids

?????????????????

• #20006 Reply
      Nidhi

?????..

• #20014 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet can you please reply to my question which I sent you about 4 day’s ago, about when I can purchase new residential Home

• #20018 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear K

Please make a New Post for your question with your Birth details. The link is given below for your reference.

Astrology and Horoscope Predictions

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20019 Reply
      Nidhi

Sir mujhe to reply karo.

• #20023 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope Nidhi we see that your 7th lord Saturn is in the 8th house, which is never good. 8th house is a malefic house in the horoscope. Ketu which is debilitated aspects the 7th house. Aspect of debilitated Ketu on the 7th house. Marriage should be done after horoscope matching to attain marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20024 Reply
      Nidhi

In which year I get married?
      Tell me smthg abt him..

• #20038 Reply
      Nidhi

?????….

• #20079 Reply
      Nidhi

….?

• #20082 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Possibility of marriage is there after your 26th year of birth. Your life partner will be strong, tall, elder, masculine , energetic and intelligent person. He will have strong likes and dislikes. He will highly educated, professionally qualified. He can be moody and stubborn at times.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20084 Reply
      Nidhi

Sir u said my 7th lord is badly placed in birth chart but its exalted in navamsha… So in all its good?? No??

• #20089 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

When I tell you that your 7th house lord Saturn is placed in the 8th house and is bad. I can explain in what way it is bad. 7th house is the house of spouse. 8th house is your spouse family. When your 7th lord is in the 8th house it means that your husband will have attention towards his family. Which is not great in a husband – wife relationship.

Yes your 7th lord is exalted and Venus is also exalted in your Birth chart, Theat should help you get a good spouse, but the above factor which I have explained will also be there. So as a person you need to play a very balancing role. Horoscope matching will help you get a good marital alliance.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 16 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #20084 in Navneet jiiiiiiiii
Your information:

Cancel