NAVNEET sir

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Anjali

I don’t know how logical is this but since it has happened thrice may be I should as you Navneet ji..
      I along with my 4 hostel girls live together, we all wash clothes and let it dry in open area. It is like since last few days birds shit on my clothes and not on anybody else. why so? Is it an indication of something? it has happened thrice till now. Do I need to do something or its just a coincidence?

• #19390 Reply
      Anjali

Sir same happened today…:(

• #19409 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet can you please reply to my question I sent you Yesterday

• #19417 Reply
      Anjali

waiting ………..

• #19423 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear K, I cannot locate your wife Birth details please resend. Also request you to make a new post so that you have a separate conversation and there is no mixing with other posts.

Thanks,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19428 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Anjali, It is simply a superstition that Bird dropping or Bird Poop equals good luck. There is a belief that if a bird poops on you or your belongings that it does signify good luck and the native will receive wealth and gains. It is one of the most shocking beliefs that is throughout the world. I would certainly not be happy about it, you decide for yourself if it is Lucky or Yucky 🙂

It is got nothing to do with astrology for sure.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19435 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet my wifes d.o.b is 222/08/1976 time of birth is 3.00pm and place of birth is Surendranagar India You had told me last week for her to wear a pearl stone

• #19440 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The time of birth as given by you is 15:00 hours which seems to be approx time. Of course in such cases rectification of birth chart needs to be done to ascertain correct time of birth. Her ascendant is at 1 Degrees and 28 minutes. 1 degrees is 4 minutes, that means her horoscope chances from Sagittarius lagan to Scorpio in 6 minutes. As you stated that she loses her temper easily. Scorpio natives are ruled by Mars. Mars is the planet for aggression, force, quarrels. With Scorpio lagan she should be wearing Silver ring as it will control her temper and bring her peace of mind.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19450 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet you told me last week that she needs to wear pearl in her right hand finger is that correct,please let me know

• #19451 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet you also told me that she needs to make her Moon stronger that is the other reason she has to wear a pearl stone can you please confirm that is correct

• #19467 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

She needs to wear Pearl stone in Silver to make her Moon stronger. She should wear Pearl on her right hand ring finger on Monday morning during the period of Shukal Paksha for best results. She should preferably wear Sucha Moti as it has good results over cultured pearl which are easily available.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19532 Reply
      Anjali

if its not good luck then is it bad luck? 🙁
      Coz its happening on a regular basis now 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19440 in NAVNEET sir
Your information:

Cancel