navneet sir a little question

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      shwet

Sir kundli software mei grah maitri 5/5 dikha raha hai. Kya software ka taruka AUR aapka tarika ek hi hota hai?
      Agar aap log alg tarah se maitri milate hai to btae. Aapko kundli Milan ka kasht denge..

• #8976 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Grahmaitri in Guna milan is based upon Moon in the two horoscopes. The calculation of Grahmaitri will be same if I do it or some software. 5/5 Points in Grah Maitri means full Grahmaitri score.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8979 Reply
      shwet

Thanks sir.
      Can a marriage be considered if grab maitri 5/5 but score less?
      As I have heard you saying grah maitri is most important.

• #8980 Reply
      shwet

Also then y it is said that grah Milan done by astrologers is time taking and better than softwares? Do they do or calculate something which software don’t? If yes pls explain.I asked in this respect.
      Thanks.

• #8981 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Grahmaitri is part of Ashtkoot Guna milan which is different from what I suggest that is Grah Milan. They both are different. In Gun Milan you have 8 different koots which are Varna, Vashya, Tara, Yoni, Grahamaitri, Gana, Bhakoot , Nadi. These are the 8 different koot of the ashtkoot guna milan. Grah Maitri is totally different and in this you match all the planets between both the horoscope and also read the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage and karka which are Jupiter in girls chart and Venus in boys chart as they are the determinant for happy married life.

Click to Read about Horoscope Matching

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8979 in navneet sir a little question
Your information:

Cancel