Navneet sir, are predictions failing? :(

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Aradhna

Dear Sir,
      I’m highly tensed and feeling really depressed..My performance in my practice tests are not improving despite of my best efforts in fact these days I’m performing bad than my previous tests and hardly few days are left 🙁
      Why sir? I still remember your predictions, you told me From September or Max October your performance will improve… but this is not happening ? Why sir?
      How come predictions are failing in my case???? 🙁
      My hard work is not paying me yet. I don’t believe in miracle happening on my exam day. Please help me out!

26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, UP

• #11731 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Presently you are in the mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Saturn. On 28th October you will enter the Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Mercury. I feel as you move away from Saturnsub period to Mercury sub period, it will be better for you. Last thing I need to tell you that planets do influence with their energy, there is no denying, but eventually it is you who has to know how to accept it. I will give you a simple example. Sun which gives light to everyone on this planet, but for some may get heat stroke and someone can suffer from skin problem. Some may get sick while other may enjoy that every Sun and its heat. What i’m saying is everyone is different and although the Sun energy is the same, we react to it differently.

This reaction is depending upon various factors and planetary influences. Their are certain things you cannot change, however you can still stand up to problems and put your efforts. If Mercury is weak, you can focus on your speech and train yourself to speak better. What you should worry about is only your part and leave everything else to the Allmighty God.

I feel that your tension is unnecessary and you will do much better than before. I will pray for you and your success.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11741 Reply
      Aradhna

Thnak you sir
      Sir I’m doing my part but still 🙁
      I hope Nov turns out the way you are predicting.
      I’m really losing faith on everything…

• #11742 Reply
      Geet

Hello navneet jee,
      I have asked u question regarding my marriage earlier as well but u never give me a date as to when will it take place. Maybe it is not there for me. So today I want to know about my life generally that how will be my future? My job? Any chance of travels abroad? And life in general if u could kindly tell.
      14 Feb 1979. 7:35pm. Lahore Pakistan

• #11750 Reply
      Aradhna

Sir one last thing are you sure things will change after 28 Oct?

• #11752 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes certainly it will give you good results. Have confidence in yourself and abilities.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11752 in Navneet sir, are predictions failing? :(
Your information:

Cancel