Navneet Sir – Career and Retirement – Pls Help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rupesh

Dear Navneet Sir,

I am undergoing severe disrespect at my work place. I have contributed so much and they just don’t care about me. Shall I resign? Will I get any job? Or, will the position change in my current company itself? Can you see retirement in my horoscope?

DOB: 19/12/1958
      Time: 17:52 PM
      Place: Chennai
      Rupesh

• #9395 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horosocpe I see that you are in the mahadasha of Mars and the antardasha of Rahu till September 2015. Rahu is in the 4th house as per your natal chart which forms the pitra dosha. Rahu in the 4th house aspects the 10th house of profession and therefore you will never get the recognition and rewards your rightly deserve. However as 2nd lord Moon is also in the 10th house therefore gains will be there. Ketu and Moon form the Chander gharan dosha which also is not auspicious. The period till January 2016 is not good with Rahu & Ketu in transit afflicting the 10th house of profession. There will not be stability and enormous pressure will be there. Therefore once this period gets over I believe that you would do much better here itself or a change is also likely, but for the moment any change would not bring the desired results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9400 Reply
      Rupesh

Dear Navneet Sir,

Up to what age would I work? Do you see any promotion after Jan 2016?

Rupesh

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9395 in Navneet Sir – Career and Retirement – Pls Help
Your information:

Cancel