Navneet Sir for auspicious yogas

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ayu

Sir I’m learning astro.
      Can you please tell me which yogas are auspicious for child birth every year? Or do they change every year?
      Please tell me all of them.
      Thanks!

• #9035 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Children are basically seen from the 5th house in the horoscope. All details of children are 5th house, 5th lord and the planets that are connected with them. Some school of thought suggest that only first child should be seen from the 5th house and the second child is seen from the 7th house. Jupiter is the kakra for Son and therefore its placement and strength is most important for happiness from Son. Jupiter and the 5th lord should be well placed. The 5th house conjoined with or aspected by benefics. The presence of malefic in the 5th house and weak 5th lord will harm progeny.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #9037 Reply
      Ayu

Thanks sir.
      and if someone wants to go for cesarean then how the dates are given astrologically?
      like we say Akshay tritiya is auspicious yog for child birth.
      Are there other yogas like this yog which happen every year and are auspicious for child birth too? Please tell them all.

• #9038 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Some of the really Auspicious days are Akshay Tritya , Baishaki , Vijaya Dashami.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9042 Reply
      Ayu

Sir please explain how vijay dashmi, baisakhi can be called auspicious?
      I checked 21 April and found planets exalted and in their own sign. I get the reason being auspicious.
      But when I checked VijayDashmi 22 October, Baisakhi I couldnot see the any of these?
      Then how its auspicious?

• #9070 Reply
      Ayu

Sir please explain. Thanks.

• #9072 Reply
      TMR

Auspicious times are not determined by a thithi, star or a week day. Do read my articles on Auspicious Times and Day to day predictions in Astrology on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in.

• #9082 Reply
      Ayu

Thanks TMR ji for ur reply.

Navneet Sir kya aap bata sakte hai kuch?

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9037 in Navneet Sir for auspicious yogas
Your information:

Cancel