Navneet Sir guide-very urgent

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by suffering cancer.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      suffering cancer

Sir from the last 10 days I am continously seeing a dream that me and my husband are travelling in car and someone is running (following us) my daughter is also seeing the same dream that she her husband, my son and daughter in law are travelling and someone is following us running behind the car. what does this mean both of us are seeing the same dream from last 10 days
      and my health is also detoriating, presently I am having pnemonia, I feel someone has done black magic
      Plz analyse this dream and provide any remedy also guide who should do the remedy and when

suffering cancer

plz reply plz

suffering cancer

navneet sir please guide

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your Birth details Please.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

ranjann

Ma’m dreams are those which you are thinking about when you are active.perhaps you have thought about the situation or related to these things deeply when you are active.so don’t worry about that.you will get well very soon.god will bestow a long life blessing on you.for urgent see an icon at the top of this site’CONTACT NAVNEET KHANNA’.you go there,you will get his contact number.i pray god to give you a long life and cure you very soon.
      Regards
      ranjann

suffering cancer

my details 07.10.1962, Agra, 6.10 P.m
      but why I and my daughter are seeing the same dream
      One problem after another on my family last year i was diagonised with cancer then now again this. How much will I live

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are running the mahadasha of Jupiter and antardasha of Rahu. You are also running the period of Shani Sade satti which is not good. The 2nd leg of Sade Satti started on January 26th 2017. Health wise yes it is a challenging period till 2020. However you will see improvement after September 2018.

What you need along with the medicines is having a positive attitude. As this period is challenging on the health front you seem to have become very negative as well. The name you choose “Suffering” is negative, it displays your helplessness and sadness in life. problems can be there and will always remain till the last breath. What is important is to fight the problems. When you walk you can fall, but the important part is to get up again and start walking.

You are living in 2017 where there are advance medicines. Im sure once this period if over and by taking proper medicines you will be absolutely fine. Start living a life where you live for yourself. Do things that you have always wanted to do. Things that make you happy.

You should use the name to “fighting” and not “suffering” thereafter.

Regarding the other question about your dream. The antardasha of Rahu is going on. It can bring weird thoughts and experiences. Doing the Rahu remedies will help.

Do this remedy – keep a glass full of water at the bedside before sleeping and in the morning put that water in the planets before having anything to eat. Do it for 43 days and you will see much improvement.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Navneet Sir guide-very urgent’ is closed to new replies.