Navneet Sir help needed

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Navin

Respected Sir, pls tell me when will I get a job, I am running through a tough period and getting rejection again and again.
      DOB::18/07/1993
      Time11:52 am
      Place::Guwahati, Assam.
      God bless you.

• #11249 Reply
      Navin

Pls reply Sir

• #11252 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your 10th house which is the prime house of career is ruled by Moon. Ketu in transit is in the 6th house and it also aspects the 10th house. Therefore you will lose in competition and also not able to get the desired results. You are in the mahadasha of Saturn and the antardasha of Saturn till 2017. The period till January 2016 is tough and you will get the desired results only through persistent efforts. Therefore you should keep trying and follow your dreams. Chances of getting results are after Navratras.

1. Do Shani Puja every Saturdays

2. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11255 Reply
      Navin

Thank you Sir, but you wrote period till Jan 2011 is tough, is it 2016 or something else?

• #11257 Reply
        Navneet Khanna
        Keymaster

Yes correct my mistake it is January 2016.

Thanks

Navneet Khanna
        Astrologer

• #11272 Reply
      Aaru

Sir from January for Virgo ketu will be in 6th house of competition. So if result rdeclaraing after January.. So Virgo ascendent will lose in competition???? Or do other things matter?
      Pls response. I’m worried. All my result declaring after January and I’m Virgo too :(:(:(:(

• #11283 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I feel you are getting unnecessarily bothered. In the month of January, Mercury which is the lagan lord for Virgo would be in 5th house of education in friendly sign of Saturn. Saturn the lord of 5th house would be having an aspect on 5th house. I feel that you will do your exams much better than you expected. Just do your bit and leave everything else to God.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #11284 Reply
      Aaru

I wish for the same.
      Sir along with mercury Venus n sun will also be there.. Is it good? N ketu in 6th won’t be bad???

• #11287 Reply
      Aaru

Sorry. I mean mercury will be retrograde and combust in January… Is it good?
      And ketu in 6th won’t put its bad effects????? Pls explain guruji…

• #11294 Reply
      Aaru

Sir….

• #11314 Reply
      Aaru

Pls answer me too..

• #11801 Reply
      Navin

Sir again rejected by two companies. Is there any chance of getting an offer in this month?

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11272 in Navneet Sir help needed
Your information:

Cancel