Navneet sir ji my daughter

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      AJ Kanpur

Hello sir ji,
      Posting again for my daughter only. her education especially .
      Sir she is having very rough time in her studies . I always see her worried, tensed especially these days. We all are with her no matter what ever her result is. Sir i know some astrology is it not like this that new antardasha start showing its result before hand? As confirmed by you her rahu mercury dasha stars oct last.. why still she facing so much study trouble? good things should have come her way…..but why not
      and can you please predict her perfomanc in exam, which type of college will she get? I honestly feel she has never worked this much hard. Will her efforts give her good result?

her details : 26 october 1991 5.05 A.M. KANPUR, UTTARPRADESH

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have full confidence in her that she will do much better. I think her exams are in November 2015 and I hope Mata Rani will bless her with her choice of college. Tell her that there is no substitute to hard work and as her 5th house is ruled by Saturn suggest Hard work, determination and sincerity. The three principals of Saturn, if she follows she will certainly win.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

AJ Kanpur

Thanks sir. yes in november last week.
      We hope the same for her.

but her performance is getting bad in last few tests she gave. why sir? jab acha samy aane ko hai to parahi achi honi chahiye why poor?
      do u feel things will suddenly change?

A

but her performance is getting bad in last few tests she gave. why sir? jab acha samy aane ko hai to parahi achi honi chahiye why poor?

AJ

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

She will enter the mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Mercury on 28 October 2015. Rahu and Mercury right now in Virgo is having a negative effect on her, making her nervous and reducing confidence. Although she technically will be very much knowledgeable , Rahu gives knowledge also but the Rahu and Mercury conjunction will bring out a lot of insecurity and nervousness. I suggest that she keeps working hard and go with full confidence. She knows well and she should remain calm and confident. Rahu will make her panic which is not good for her.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

AJ

Yes she has lost confidence very much.
      Does this phase also say loss of memory? She is faving some issues like forgetting things? Which she never had.

Sir soon mercury will be in Libra will it bring change in her study but it will be combust too.
      And her rahu mercury dasha also from same time how will it be?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Loss of Memory can be there as Mercury is conjoined with Rahu. When any planet is combust it loses its own powers due to the brightness of the Sun.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

AJ

Sir then how can we say she will perform good in exam?
      On her exam day rahu is not there but sun and Saturn combined in 3rd house with mercury? What can be said. Her exam date 29 November.
      Any progress expected after 28 October?
      Pls answer both.
      Thanks

AJ

Sir pls say something regarding above and 29 November for my daughter.
      Thanks
      AJ

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Saturn aspects its own house, the 5th house will bring her good results. Saturn is the planet of hard work , therefore she should keep working hard and not lose her focus at this critical period.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Aj

OK sir

Sir how is my daughters chart on health basis? In case the match for her is having 7th lord in 12 like in her horoscope . does her chart is strong in that case?
      Will she be a working women or a house wife?

AJ

Sir reason behind asking this was , with my little knowledge I can see this position of 7th lord etc. If something like this comes, I can deny that kundli if her chart doesn’t support good health.
      And if things are good I can ask for ur help in looking at both charts…

AJ

Plz suggest.
      Thanks
      AJ

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

When you will be doing horoscope matching make sure you look at the 7th house of the Boy and see if there is no major affliction on the 7th house and 7th lord. You should also do complete Guna and Grah milan. I feel she should be working after marriage and that will be good for her as well.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

AJ

Thanks for ur time.
      Sir how is her chart on health point of view?
      Sir she doesn’t take care of herself. Right now her mother make sure of every thing. What about future?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Her lagan lord Mercury is in the 2nd house with 8th lord Mars and debilitated Sun and have aspect of Ketu. Health will be weak, seasonal problems would show on her easily. She can suffer from thyroid, chest related infections, mensuration issues should be there, therefore she needs be be extra careful of that. Do some exercise, stay happy. Learn to avoid stress and tensions. Like they say prevention is better than cure. Little prevention will help her enormously.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

AJ

Thanks.
      Sir apart from tension & stress. Till now and I pray to God in future she never have none of the mentioned problems.

She is wearing emerald is it OK?
      And for marriage in the coming period she should wear white sapphire or yellow sapphire? Pls suggest.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The problems are indicated and therefore she needs to be extra careful and when any symptoms arise, she should not be complacent. She can wear Emerald life long as it is stone of Mercury her lagan lord and also can wear Yellow Sapphire for marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

AJ

Thank you very much for ur help.
      Sir can u tell one general thing.
      Sir in my daughter horoscope her 8th lord is exalted in navmasa and aspects her 5th house. What does it indicate?

AJ

And it also aspects 10th house of work.
      Is it good or bad thing?

AJ

Oh no.
      It doesn’t aspects 10th house.
      Please explain its effect on 5th house..

AJ

Thank you very much for ur help.
      Sir can u tell one general thing.
      Sir in my daughter horoscope her 8th lord is exalted in navmasa and aspects her 5th house. What does it indicate? Good or bad?
      Already malefic Saturn in 5th house.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

8th lord is always Malefic, therefore in her horoscope Mars is most malefic planet. It is posited in the 2nd house therefore she should use her mind before she speaks. Can say things and repent later. Mars aspect on the 5th house is not good for the 5th house. Problems in education, love and children can be there.

8th lord becoming exalted in Navamsha means that it is malefic but its energy may not extremely bad.

It is like saying that Mars can give accidents, but injury may not be much. I hope you understand

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

AJ

Thanks for explaining.
      Sir then that means her children with children will not be good? Tensed relationship with kids?
      Less happiness through children? Is it so?
      What remedy required for betterment?

AJ

Thanks for explaining.
      Sir then that means her relation with children will not be good? Tensed relationship with kids?
      Less happiness through children? Is it so?
      What remedy required for betterment?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

It is too early for that. we can discuss when it is required. Generally for people with Mars as Malefic , they should keep doing Hanuman ji ki Puja life long.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

AJ

Sir in which direction we should look boy for her.
      Can you tell something about the boy?howo will he look like? His educational bagground family etc?
      If possible.

AJ

Sirji

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Navneet sir ji my daughter’ is closed to new replies.