Navneet sir-Match compatibility by names

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Charmila

Navneet sir, this is charmila. I and my best friend want to get married. mY birth details are known but his details are not clear as he was born in his home.even his name is also not according to his nakshatra as his birth time is unknown. so Plz let me know if there is any possibility of checking our compatibility and if we have chances of marriage. My dwtails charmila, 16th dec 1991, evng 6.17 pm, vizag. His name is suri naidu,birthplace vizag

• #25632 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your name compatibility indicates 16 guna match out of 36, importantly there is Bhakoot dosha, Tara dosha and Gana dosha.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25641 Reply
        Charmila

Sir, aren’t there any remedies for the bhakoot dosha

• #25644 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I need to calculate which Bhakoot dosha it is and remedies that you should do thereafter. As you know there are three types of Bhakoot dosha. You can take my paid analysis for a detailed matching and remedies.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25646 Reply
        Charmila

Sir none of his details are clearly known.so is it possible to find dosha and perform remedies. Can we proceed to marriage by performing remedies

• #25647 Reply
      Charmila

Sir i have a doubt as my 7th house has sun and rahu.and his nakshatram is satabisha if iam not wrong.lord of satabisha is rahu.so does it indicate anything like any issues between us or separation

• #25650 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There is no point in talking about your relationship in bits and pieces. You can look at the detailed compatibility and matching based upon your names and we can discuss in detail. If you have horoscope we can use it additionally to match and recheck. If not the name compatibility method is very reliable.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25641 in Navneet sir-Match compatibility by names
Your information:

Cancel