Navneet Sir only, please tell!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ayu

Sir I have everything what someone of my age should have. I’m well educated, good educated but still I lack confidence. Why? I know bit astrology, is my first house or lord weak? Please tell or its just a matter of time!
      26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, u.p.

• #9433 Reply
      Ayu

Sir I never miss a chance to thank God for whatever he had given me, then y is he giving me such a gruesome time 🙁
      Please tell some remedies for both.

• #9438 Reply
      Ayu

Sir, I request, please answer.
      Thank You.

• #9440 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I dont understand on one front you say that you have everything that a person your age should have, and I feel you should be thankful to God for that rather than being critical. IF you are still unhappy that means that you are unsatisfied and your expectations are high, eventually that lead to dissatisfaction in life. Regarding your horoscope we see that you are Virgo rising and Mercury is in the 2nd house with Mars which is the 8th lord. Mercury gets weak as it is conjoined with 8th lord Mars. Mercury is the planet of confidence, speech, logic and planning. Strengthening Mercury would certainly bring you lot of gains. Also you have Kemadruma dosha that is formed when Moon has no planet on either side, Therefore doing the remedies of Moon also are very important.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9441 Reply
      Ayu

Thank you for your reply sir.
      I’m not critical its just having tough time, hope u can see the same from my chart. Please tell how to strengthen these two planets?
      I’m wearing gomed suggested by a local astrologer. Is it ok to wear it?
      Can I wear emerald and pearl ?

• #9445 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can keep wearing Gomed. Emerald is fine it can be worn as it is the stone of your lagan.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9447 Reply
      Ayu

Sir what other remedy I should do to strengthen these two planets?

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Navneet Sir only, please tell!
Your information: