Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Navneet Sir pls help ..

This topic contains 77 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aradhna 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 78 total)
  • Author

K

Hello Mr Navneet my d.o.b is 25/02/72 time of birth is 3.00pm, place of birth is London, you had advised me that I should wear red coral can I still continue to wear red coral, if you could please let me know

#19332 Reply

K

Hello Mr Navneet can you please reply to my question I would very much appreciate,thank you

#19340 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear K, Please note that your lagan is Cancer and Mars is the Yogakarka planet for you. Mars is the lord of the 10th house and 5th house which are the houses for career and also planning. I have asked you to wear Red Coral to improve your career. However if you feel that after wearing Red Corel it has increased your temper then you should remove it. If you feel that after wearing it makes you more agitated and aggressive then you should remove Red Coral and wear Pearl instead as it is your lagan stone. If you feel that there is no influence of this kind then you can continue wearing Red Coral and wear Pearl as well.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#19342 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Just focus on your studies and do not let others things divert your mind. You have a good horoscope and a good career ahead. I know eventually you will do remarkably well in life and career.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#19349 Reply

K

Thank you for your reply Mr Navneet

#19350 Reply

Aradhna

Very true sir others things are trying to divert my mind. I’m trying my best to survive in mumbai. Life and ppl are very different here. As per your advice I’m reading hanuman chalisa daily. I Hope better days are coming with Saturn Transit!!!
    Also giving Roti to Dog whenever possible. Can you tell me the day(s) of the week when I should specifically give Roti to dog?

#19367 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

It can be on a Wednesday or a Saturday.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#19376 Reply

K

Hello Mr Navneet you mentioned last week that My Wife may be a scorpio ascendant and not Sagittarius can you please explain why you think she is a scorpio ascendant and not Sagittarius, thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 78 total)
Reply To: Navneet Sir pls help ..
Your information: