Navneet sir pls reply soooon….

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      kajal

sir my cat/cmat/mba/nmat exm in november….my performance not good at all in mock exams…
      1.pls tell y…and remedy…
      2.when will my marks be alrite…? how will i perform
      3. tell something good and bad about me from my chart….?
      4. my marriage time?? i love a boy n he love me too from 5 yrs…

waiting fo all the answers.

30/01/1994
      6.08am
      kanpur , up, india

• #11080 Reply
      Jyoti S K

Dear Naveen Sir,

My DOB 10th Nov 1980 (time 1:20 am). I never had happy married life since 10 years. Have two kids. My spouse is completely devoted to his siblings and never looks after me n my kids.

Jyoti

• #11091 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Jyoti you need to provide me with the complete Birth details of yourself and your spouse.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11095 Reply
      Jyoti

My DOB is 10th Nov 1980 (1:20 am) & his 22nd Oct 1972 (4.04 am).

I want to live a simple life with two kids & hubby without any hurdles and
      up-bring kids in better way as possible.

Jyoti

• #11097 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please also provide your Birth Place for Horoscope Predictions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11099 Reply
        Jyoti

Our birth place is Mumbai…

• #11100 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all I don’t under your Question completely. As you write “My spouse is completely devoted to his siblings and never looks after me n my kids.” You means the Kids he takes care, are not yours???????

Looking at your Horoscopes I see that there is 9-5 Bhakoot dosha, this is called Navpancham Bhakoot dosha) . This dosha basically related to dissatisfaction in terms of love and romance. The physical and mental satisfaction will be missing. Also your Vashya score is 1 out of 2, indicating that there is less impact of one over each other. You can have good understanding some days but generally you are more towadrs disagreements.

Such things ruins marital life, more so in the Venus and Rahu period that you are going through. Venus is debilitated in the natal chart. Venus is the karka for marriage and Rahu will being complete dissatisfaction. You should do the remedies of Rahu and Venus for improvements on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11102 Reply
      surbhi

even with such a good score of 27/36 , the 9-5 dosh doesn’t cancels?

• #11108 Reply
        Navneet Khanna
        Keymaster

Surbhi,

9-5 Bhakoot dosha generally should not be ignored more so when Venus like in the case of Jyoti is debilitated. Venus is the planet for romance and love and there is 9-5 bhakoot dosha which also indicates love relationship problems. Hence the problems in marital life on this front can be expected. More so in the Venus dasha that is going on for her and also Rahu antra.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
        Astrologer

• #11106 Reply
      Jyoti

Dear Sir,

My husband gives more attention to his siblings (3 sisters & 1 brother). He only listens to his sisters more than me, even though every one is married and settled with their spouse. He sort their daily issues & helps them monetarily whenever required.
      Due to which he is unable to pay attention towards me & my kids.
      What remedy i must do for Rahu & Venus pl advise, so that i live happily with my hubby & kids.

Jyoti

• #11107 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

For Rahu you should do the following remedies.

1. Recite Rahu Mantra “Om Brim Rahave Namaha” 108 times daily

2. For Venus you can keep Fast on Fridays or even help poor unmarried girl monetary wise for marriage. You can give them money or clothes, shadi ka cheje like sindoor, bindi , shadi ke kapre etc.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11112 Reply
      Jyoti

Thx a lot guruji.. I’ll follow and reply back to u.

Jyoti

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11095 in Navneet sir pls reply soooon….
Your information:

Cancel