Navneet Sir pls reply

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul

What are career prospects of a person having 10th,9th lord conjunct in 9th house libra ascendant and sun in the 10th house?

• #8958 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the date, time and place of birth for horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #8961 Reply
      Asaam

When will I get married? Will it be with someone I know or am interested with? Or???
      14 February 1979
      7:35pm
      Lahore. Pak

• #8962 Reply
      Rahul

DOB:: 18/07/1993
      Time:: 12:02 pm
      Place:: Kolkata

• #8963 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Rahul,

Looking at your horoscope, I can say that stability in your work will not be there. Your 10th house is ruled by Moon and Moon is in the 9th house with Mercury which happens to be its inimical planet. You also have debilitated Rahu in the 2nd house which aspects the lagan lord Venus and also 10th house. Although Sun in the 10th house is good, it is weak in terms of degrees and need to be strengthened. Sun is the karka for Career, position and status in life.

Doing the remedies of Sun and also Moon will bring you enormous gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #8964 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Assam,

Your 7th house, which is the house of marriage is afflicted by malefic planets. We see that you have Sub which is a cruel planet in the 7th house along with Ketu, which will never bring satisfaction in your marital life. You also have the Charan Grahan dosha, as Rahu is conjoined with Moon in the first house. You will be unable to decide what you want. Such natives have everything yet are not happy. Missed opportunities are plenty. Moon is the significator of the mind and Rahu is the planet that gives imagination, this may lead to the native being fickle minded and the person cannot take the correct decisions for self.

You are presently in the Mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Venus. Relationship chances are very much there during this period, but again chances are strong that you will not get what you want. You will have to make adjustments and compromises on the marital front if you want any progress.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #8967 Reply
      Rahul

Thanks Sir but pls answer my last question Will I shine in my life because I am passing through a frustrating period where in spite of hard work I am not getting much result?

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8961 in Navneet Sir pls reply
Your information:

Cancel