Navneet sir plz analyse

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by priya.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Shvetank

Hello sir,
      DOB 12th oct 1985
      Time 1:40 pm
      Place NANAUTA , UTTAR PRADESH (near Saharanpur)
      I practiced shastriya sangeet for sic year during my childhood and won many awards in that. But family did not support there.
      Sir I am currently working in Information Security department in private sector in MNC.
      I have struggled a lot to achieve what I deserved and what I have today. I’m a hardworking, responsible person (as I know and others say) doing all my duties with 100%.
      I still can’t have what I actually deserve based on my qualification and the quality of my work due to politics at work place. Please let me know how my career is going to shape in coming years. Any big opportunities I am going to get. I am currently wearing Neelam stone.

• #25057 Reply
      priya

Respected Navneet sir, I want to know is my fate with me to become IAS officer or any other post in civil service. I’m dedicatedly studying for the exam and have qualified my masters also with good academic record.
      What is the thing that stoppping me to be there where I want to be.? Please analyse and give me some positivity.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #25057 in Navneet sir plz analyse
Your information:

Cancel