Navneet sir-regarding my son’s marriage

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rita

Dear sir.Kindly tell when is my son likely to get married and if possible please give details of his future spouse,will it be love or arranged marriage?

DOB-25th march 1985,TOB- 10:02 am,POB-New Delhi,rasi-mesha, lagna-vrishabh.

Would really appreciate your reply.
      regards

• #2694 Reply
      rita

Thanks guruji for your reply.If possible could you give details of his spouse?

• #2708 Reply
      rita

Thanks guruji for your reply.If possible could you give details of his future spouse?

• #2710 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

as Mars rules the 7th house and Mars is placed in the 12th house, his spouse should be quite spendthrift and do wasteful expenses. She will be active, energetic, independent views, courageous but moody and stubborn at times. As 7th lord is in the 12th house cojoined with Rahu in Aries its own rashi she will have low immunity and get sick easily. Should see while doing the horoscope matching that the girls horoscope indicate good health.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #2686 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Strong Saturn in its own Nakshatra Anuradha is in the 7th house and likely to delay marriage. Venus the signification of marriage and married life is exalted in the house of gains. As Mars rules the Scorpio sign in the 7th house of marriage and Mars the 7th lord is posted in the 12th house along with debilitated Rahu in the Navamsha chart. Marriage should be done after matching of the horoscopes only. Chances of love marriage are much indicated in the horoscopes however success of marriage will depend purely on the matching of the horoscopes, I mean Guna and Grah matching of the horoscope.

In case you are interested to know if the Boy has Mangal dosha, then NO , he is not Manglik as Mars is in its own Rashi Aries and also cojoined with Moon.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2694 in Navneet sir-regarding my son’s marriage
Your information:

Cancel