Navneet sir, serious problem

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
      Aradhna

Navneet Sir,

I’m not getting good vibes with my flatmates, they always ignore me and that too intentionally. In asking previously they used to say I’m the one ignores herself and pathetic reason (it was not like that) but now after 3 months of living together, I asked my roommate about the same. She said I’m very sweet ,innocent pure hearted girl the one which we don’t need. We want to be with someone who is like us. Your kind of fun we did when we were in school. We are very different, we can never have that bond! Even in college other friends ask me, why do they leave you alone? 🙁

Sir I’m bound to be with them for the next two years.. Approximately till April 2018.
      Sir will I be able to have good terms with them or things gonna go worse??? Otherwise no problem to me! I do my part and they do theirs..their is nothing like friendship between us just flatmates..
      26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, up

• #20088 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Aradhna,

First of all you should remember that every individual has different goals in life. When I say that I mean based upon their family and financial circumstances your room mates could be happy where they are. So they are in a mood to enjoy. You I believe have a totally different objective in life. You have been working hard to reach where you are today and should not compromise on your efforts so that it can take you way ahead of others.

I believe that you do not have to be like them and that should not worry you. As I write to you today I have been called for a meeting with my friends in the evening today. Some of whom I have not met for a long time. I’m sure that this will be a very late night Booze and Gala session. Although my Dil tells me that I should go, my MAN tells me that if I go I will be completely bored, therefore trust me Im like you in a situation, where Im not sure which path to follow to go or not to go. I believe in following the MAN (mind) rather than DIL(Heart) I feel I should rather sit at home and help people in my Astrology Forum rather than go there and count how many bottles my friends will finish.

Trust me in life do not follow others. Do want you feel is correct. If other are not happy it is their problems not yours. The day you will try to become like them to make them happy, that will be the day when you will drift away from your path.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20097 Reply
      Aradhna

Yes Sir they want me to change but I am totally rigid.
      Sir will I stay with them till April’18 or I’m likely to relocate here?
      My roommate is nice but with my flatmates she changes..she doesn’t have her own mind…her nature is like a mother.
      But she’s highly competitive with me since we are choosing same specialization.

• #20099 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you don’t have to follow other people, just to make them happy. Do what you feel is right. Apne Man ki awaaj ko suno it will never misguide you.

Dont ask me about your roommates from your horoscope. Tomorrow you will ask me which company toothbrush and soap you use.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20114 Reply
      Aradhna

Haha 😂 sorry for this silly question..
      Yes that’s what I do. My parents are proud of me for that!!!
      Sir what about my marriage? When will I get engaged or a roka is likely to happen?
      Recently my parents talked me about it.

• #20123 Reply
      Aradhna

Sir? ?

• #20151 Reply
      Aradhna

Sir…

• #20157 Reply
      Aradhna

Sir pls reply… My parents are quite worried now..my cousin around 2yrs younger than me is getting married this year..

• #20169 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

your parents are unhappy because you are not married and your cousin is getting married. Tell them you are studying and how possibly can you get married when you are studying. You cant be getting married and at the same time studying. Once you study you will get married. Also your period for marriage is strong in the 27th year of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20176 Reply
      Aradhna

yes sir they were never in rush and still they are not actually when relatives starts asking they get to get worried.

Sir in which year will roka will take place?
      They want it to happen soon so that I can get to know the guy and if we ave good understanding things can go further.

• #20195 Reply
      Aradhna

They are not at all sad but yes sir bit worried, they were never in rush and still they are not, the thing is when relatives starts asking they get worried.

Sir in which year will roka will take place? and will I meet him through relatives or friends?

Actually,They want roka to happen soon so that I can get to know the guy and if we have good understanding things can go further.

• #20206 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please note that Roka is nothing as per horoscope for marriage, it is just a agreement between two people and families that they agree to marry. Like I said earlier the marriage period is strong in the 27th year of birth.

Ask your parents not to worry when the time comes, you will automatically get married.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20210 Reply
      Aradhna

How will I get alliance? will it be through reference or family or friends?

• #20223 Reply
      Aradhna

sir?????????????

• #20228 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes possibility is more that it will be through reference, can be family or friends making this reference.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20231 Reply
      Aradhna

Ok thank you so much!!

Sir one good company is coming for internship on Monday in my college. What are my chances that I’ll get selected in their gd pi?

• #20235 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have full trust on your capabilities and know that you will do well. So go for it and do your best when you interact with them.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20238 Reply
      Aradhna

Thank you sir! I hope stars support me too on monday.

Sir I request you to please erase my birth details from this post and also from these links too :

Navneet Sir pls help ..

Navneet Sir pls help ..

Navneet Sir pls help ..

• #20240 Reply
      Aradhna

Sir pls erase… As it can be found over google search…

• #20258 Reply
      Aradhna

sir ??????????????????????????

• #20260 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have removed your birth details from the website.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20308 Reply
      Aradhna

Thank you sir..
      I’m done with the gd pi process…could not clear the final round 🙁 🙁
      Disheartened!!

• #20311 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Cheer up young lady there are still better opportunities coming your way soon. Dont get disheartened with small things in life. BTW what is gd pi proceed. What kind of code is this, did not understand.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20313 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet can you please reply to my question

• #20314 Reply
      Aradhna

I really wish for better opportunity!
      Sir as per astrology will I get better internship than this one? Other companies will come before 28th Oct.
      Sir GD is group discussion and PI is personal interview. We had 2 rounds of PI after GD. I cleared GD and then one 1 PI round…I didn’t cleared the other one…
      Other companies that will be coming soon will follow the same procedure..
      What are my chances of other companies coming here, soon?

• #20317 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

One thing I don’t understand you recently joined your MBA course, you still have some time to go before you finish with your studies. Why you looking now for placements, at this moment. Don’t you still have time.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20319 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear K,

I think the confusion is because of the time of birth which you have given. I feel it is incorrect and I have tried to work out a different time for her, that is less 10 minutes to what you have given. As I believe and we have discussed before the time you have given does not show anger and temperament in her. The time I worked out for her shows temperament.

Now about the Pearl stone. With your time of birth she should not wear Pearl and my time of birth that I have worked out she should wear.

Pearl is not an expensive stone like Sapphire and Diamonds etc. If it is expensive in UK, I can send from here. I believe she should wear it and it will give her good results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20320 Reply
      Aradhna

Siryou got confused I guess.
      For summer internship program same gd pi is done by the companies. Its just for summer internship! Not job! For job its lot more time..

Viewing 27 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #20319 in Navneet sir, serious problem
Your information:

Cancel