navneet sir….some venus stuff

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      veera

Sir pls correct me if I’m wrong

It is said if sm1 has debilitated Venus let’s say in 1st house,he/she likes/prefers/appreciates every other female/male other than his spouse… Is it true?
      & If sm1 has exalted Venus let’s say 1st house , is it like the native likes/appreciates his,her spouse very much. I mean is it opposite of debilitated Venus thing? if not this,what does it indicate…as venus in 1st house directly aspects 7th house of wife? pls tell me…
      Please give some information regarding male having exalted venus in 1st house.

• #11240 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

When Debilitated Venus is in the Lagan or the first house, it is seen that 2nd lord and 9th lord is debilitated. The native will be very money minded as 2nd lord will be in the lagan. His 9th lord also ruled by Venus and which is also the bhagesh is debilitated in the lagan. Indicating that his bhagya will open only if he is respectful towards women in life. The person can suffer from diabetes and his marital life can be disturbed as he is inclined towards materialistic world. If Rahu aspect or conjoined then he can be too much into intoxication and womanizing. The person can be artistic but always looking for quick and faster gains.

For Exalted Venus, the native can be truly romantic, deep loving. Can suffer from diabetes and also sexual diseases. Kidney related problems can be there. As 8th house is ruled by ancestors the native can be born in a well to do family. Receive money through ancestral wealth. The native will be fond of good food, artistic by nature and fashionable.

• #11245 Reply
      Veera

Sir as malefic Venus aspect 7th house..will marital life be disturbed? Also will the wife be beautiful?
      The native likes and cares his wife too?

• #11248 Reply
      Veera

And sir ”Deep loving” and “romantic” towards ??????
      Please answer my all question….plss

• #11256 Reply
      Veera

Sir plsss reply me also….: (

• #11258 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

What you are asking, it just interpretation based upon one rule of Vedic Astrology. When we study the horoscope we look at many things including the Nakshatra, House it is placed, conjunction and also aspect on the house.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11259 Reply
      Veera

OK….sir I’m asking on what u have written.. Loving and romantic towards all females or his wife only???? Also… U recently said in other post, as exalted Venus is in 7th house spouse will HV many relationship…?
      If the native has in his 1st house.. Does he will have many relationship too??
      Plsss explain if possible… Plsssss

• #11281 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As you are asking me a general question i’m not targeting towards any particular relationship. One thing you should understand that as per astrology there is nothing as Wife as we know it. Wife is only a social relationship that is formed after what is called marriage. Marriage is also only a social obligation. Marriage only gives the relationship a legal binding.

When I say that person will be deep loving and romantic I mean that by nature it would be in him.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11286 Reply
      Veera

Thanks for reply….sir recently said in other post, as exalted Venus is in 7th house spouse will HV many relationship…?
      If the native has in his 1st house.. Does he will have many relationship too??
      Plsss explain if possible… Plsssss

• #11311 Reply
      Veera

Reply me also sir..pls

• #11313 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Again you are just looking at one principle of astrology and trying to make sense, which is not the way astrology works. There are lot of factors that are taken into consideration when making astrology predictions. If we go the way we are going, we will only reach nowhere.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11286 in navneet sir….some venus stuff
Your information:

Cancel