Navneet sir… Trying to contact you so much… No luck on internship

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Aradhna

Hello sir… Summer is coming soon… My internship will be starting soon from may 1,2017 but sadly no luck on internship.. 🙁 the option given by my professor is bad.. Really.. I’m trying at other places too but no luck 🙁 is there any possibility of good internship on my chart!? And this matters a lot since a good internship shows a possibility of good job.. And just after internship gets over.. Placement starts… Of possible pls throw some light on job.. Job session starts mid Oct..
      Pls guide me…

26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, UP

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dont feel disappointed, you will do great in your intership, just have patience and focus on your studies. Keep doing the remedies I have given you.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Aradhna

Life has become very rough here.. . I really miss talking to you sir.. 🙁
      Hope you are fine…
      I’m yet to get internship.. I wonder about doing great….:( I’ve applied at RBI Mumbai. Is to possible to get internship there?
      Sir please suggest me the remedy again.. I’m not doing anything… 🙁

TMR

Prepare yourself and present your case well to impress the people and they will give you an internship. Astrology cannot do miracles and get you an internship. Remedies will only be wasting your money and time. You should do such remedies that makes you impressive to the interview board to offer you the internship.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Navneet sir… Trying to contact you so much… No luck on internship’ is closed to new replies.