navneet sir ur help required…..

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      astro enthusiast

hi sir, I m an astro enthusiast.. 😀
      sir I want to find out birth time of one my friend. I m aware of the birth datails but not time…can you pls tell does these details fits with my guessed time…?
      26 april 1993
      3.55 pm
      new delhi

Average height, Resembles more of her father..used to be called tom boy..now some girlish touch!
      long eyebrows.. can’t say thick as always threaded…angry eyes..broad forehead..thick hands…slim body…OK OK features..not pretty..( does this show virgo rising? )
      very good painter…very creative…almost won all the prizez in painting either 1 or 2nd…has put up some exhibition of paintings and earn too..( very strong 6th house then? )
      has a much younger brother…many guy friends…seriously many!
      was wearing chandi ka challa from 2012 or 2013..also started wearing pukhraj from that year around…traditional liking like kurti, bindi etc!
      very good in studies and preparing for govt job…
      pls tell does the above time fits?
      If not, according to you at this date, which planet should forcefully be placed at which house…if possible pls tell..?

• #11449 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

What you have asked for requires lot of time as finding out planetary position on that day is easy , finding lagan has to be worked out and will take time. This will require interaction between both of us many times as we finalize the chart. Therefore you should look at Paid Services where exhaustive time can be devoted for this work.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11487 Reply
      Astro enthusiast

Sir I’m ur big fan and the way u take astrology.
      Can u pls suggest some best books from where you have learned vedic astrology?
      I really really want to learn astrology like you…..:) I mean from basics to an expertise book!!
      I hope you will help me with this…

• #11496 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thanks for your appreciation however honestly , I feel that my knowledge is limited and want to learn more. That is why I keep reading. I read lot of book both by Indian authors like BV Raman and also western Authors like David Frawley. David Frawley is one of my favorite Vedic Astrologer. Another good author is Sanjay Rath.
      If you are interested in Jaimini astrology then you should read books by Kn Rao.

Avoid reading crap authors whose books you will find all over market places. I suggest that you pick up some good authors and read those book from beginner level gradually moving to advance. Also there are courses available by many organizations. The course by Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan is very prestigious.

Hopefully soon you will be answering questions on this forum 😉

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11503 Reply
      Astro enthusiast

Thanku so much sir.
      I actually wanted to avoid crap that’s y asked for ur recommendation.
      Sir I suppose these book start from basics to expert, right? Chapter first basic to last expert
      Sir in which order should I start reading these?

• #11505 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You will not get complete information in any 1 book, you will have to read multiple books.

I do not know your level of knowledge on the subject of Astrology as yet. But some of the books I can recommend are

1. Astrology for Beginners by B V Raman

2. How to Judge a Horoscope by B V Raman Volume 1 and Volume 2

3. Astrology of the Seers by David Frawley

4. Learn Astrology the Easy Way by Gauri Shankar Kapoor

I suggest you start with Astrology of the Seers which is a very good book to understand about planets, houses and it covers basic astrology like Fiery Signs, Watery Signs, Airy Signs, Movable Signs , Fixed Sign etc in detail

Than you can also look at Learn Astrology by Gauri Shankar Kappr.

I Like the books by B V Raman, the only issue with them is they have South Indian charts and if you do not understand South Indian style of Horoscope, you will get completely lost.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11509 Reply
      astro enthusiast

thanku sir…
      yes I have no clue of south indian charts what to do then?
      Can u help?

• #11514 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Start with Learn Astrology by Gauri Shankar Kapoor and Astrology of the Seers by David Frawley and then gradually pick up other authors.

The basic difference is in North Indian Horoscope the Houses are Fixed, while in South Indian Horoscope the Rashi are fixed. It can get a little confusing but then both have their own advantages. Actually south Indian chart is more emphasis is given to Nakshtra, therefore they fix the rashi and Nakshtra and house keeps chanding. Therefore it is difficult for a new person especially with North Indian astrology background to catch the Ascendant as it keep changing. Where as in North Indian you know the Ascendant is fixed.

Thanks,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11503 in navneet sir ur help required…..
Your information:

Cancel