NEECHABHANGA RAJAYOGA ?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anu

Hello,
      My DOB is 6 March 1983 and DOT is 20:09 pm
      Birthplace is Dombivli, Maharashtra, India
      Do I have any NEECHABHANGA RAJAYOGA and if I have, how powerful it is?
      Thank you,
      Anu

• #7926 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have Moon which is debilitated in your Natal chart, how you feel there is Neechbhang Rajayoga, can you kindly enlighten.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7928 Reply
        Anu

Hello Sir,
        Thank you very much for your kind reply.

I tried to see my kundli on this website where they mentioned I have Neecha bhanga raja yoga but did not provide any details.

So I assume that they are apperantly wrong and I do not have any good yogas in my kundli. Can you please tell me more about debilitated moon in my natal chart

Thank you

• #7932 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have a good horoscope with Exalted Saturn in the 2nd house, you have Exalted Venus in the 7th house. You have many fine qualities. Yes relationship front is weak, but otherwise you will enjoy many comforts and luxuries in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7951 Reply
      Rudradev

In Raasi Chakra
      Pi- SA retro
      Ar-Ra
      Mith – Gur+Kuj
      Kark-Rav+Chand+Bud+Suk
      Tul-Ke

It seems not to have any Positive aspect and everything seemed to get checked one against. Facing Health wealth and career issues for past few years.

What are the positive aspects that can be utilized and negative aspects that can be downplayed and remedies regarding that

• #7954 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the date, time and place of birth for horoscope analysis. Also kindly make a new forum post so that all your communication in in one post only.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7955 Reply
      ja gowda

pranam guruji

ye batay ki meri shaadi kab hogi?
      female, ja gowda, 30 oct 84, 10:05pm, mysore city, karnataka state.

kuch tho kahiye sirji, family members and i are hostile to eachother most of the time .

• #7957 Reply
      TMR

Dear ja gowda,

You should have got married by 2007 or around as per your chart. Was there any touch and go situation. You have too strong a personality and that could be the reason why you are not able to find a good match. Looks like you get mentally perturbed over trivial incidents. To go into the full details you can come through Paid services giving a full background of yourself.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7954 in NEECHABHANGA RAJAYOGA ?
Your information:

Cancel