Need Advice on Astrology

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      AstrologyStudent

Hello Sir,

My Birth details: 10th Dec, 1981, time: 15:05 pm, Place: Urun-Islampur, Dist. Sangli, Maharashtra

I am facing lot of troubles and many of really important matters are stuck. Not all is well at my workplace either. I am desperately looking for some relief. Can you please look at my horoscope and provide some insight into why I would be facing so much stress and trouble.

Thank you.

• #8407 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Moon since September 2013. The period till April 2015 is rather challenging for you on many front. Delays will be there in your work. you will not be appreciated and risk from secret enemies. You should do the remedies given below for relief from the malefic influence of Rahu.

1. Recite Rahu Mantra “Om Brim Rahave Namaha” 108 times daily

2. Give food to the birds

3. Keep fast on Mondays.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8421 Reply
      AstrologyStudent

Thank you very much Navneet sir. I already fast on mondays. I will try to follow other remedies.
      Will my situation improve after April or rather after Rahu dasha is over. I am completely changed as a person during all these years and I have not been able to progress career wise as much as I would have liked. When would things will start working for me. Thank you for your time and advice.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8407 in Need Advice on Astrology
Your information:

Cancel