Need career change

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      S Sridhar

Namasthe! DOB : 12-02-1971 ; 8.15 P.M Place : Mysore ( Karnataka ). I need change of job from the present position due to uncertain nature of present job and lack of benefits. when will I get the change of job.

• #31370 Reply
      JVS RAO

Sridhar
      There are chances for change of job in next month.
      You should be cautious in financial matters and speech from which you get unnecessary tensions and your amount will come to you in instalments. Don’t be surety to anybody it will cause enmity.
      JVS Rao

• #31373 Reply
      Deepak

Sridhar,

if time and date is right, you started Jupiter Mahadasha from 9/12/2014 (for ~16 years) and despite Jupiter being proclaimed benefic for Leo lagna, its bad period for you as Jupiter is placed in nakshatra of Saturn with Sun as sublord showing combination for hurdles (Saturn is placed in 8th house in Chalit and Sun in 7th).

Jup-Sat period started from 26/1/2017 (upto 10/8/2019) and period until 31/12/2017 is not good for job change (worsening of job or higher probability of low status in new job).

Testing time is foreseen before Jup-Ven period starting @ 21/10/2022. Chanting of Jupiter beej mantra will help (google it out).

For specific opportunities that may come your way, use prashna/horary as that is more accurate for specific events.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31378 Reply
        S Sridhar

Respected Sir,
        Thanks for the guidance for my career change.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31370 in Need career change
Your information:

Cancel