Need help Navneet Ji

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Vikram

Sir I am a final year electrical engineering undergraduate. Throughout my graduation period I have never found interest on electrical courses however studied to pass in them with average grades. Now I feel like I should go to some other field as I can do better in something else. Please help and guide me .
      DOB::18/07/1993
      Time::11:52 am
      Place:: Kolkata

• #13371 Reply
      Vikram

Please help Sir.

• #13379 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Now that you are in between you should complete your engineering and not leave it in between. In the long run it will be beneficial. As per your horoscope you have Sun in the 10th house which will give you name, fame position in career. As per your horoscope you can do MBA, IT and even try for Govt job, possibility is there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13383 Reply
      Vikram

Sir first of all thanks for your reply, may God bless you. Now I have an offer from a top IT firm, so should I join it or look for other opportunities?
      Once again thanks for your counsel.

• #13821 Reply
      Vikram

Sir please reply, my parents want me to do M.Tech but I am interested in doing MBA after working in any company. Is MBA the right choice for me?

• #13843 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

What is your decisions of joining the IT firm. If the company is good like you say it is a Top company and also they are offering you decent beginning then you should look at it.

Like I said earlier both MBA and IT lines suit you, you need to do little homework and see ultimately which of these two lines is better. From astrology point of views they both are good for you and likely to take you ahead in life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13845 Reply
      Vikram

Sir you are next to the Almighty, thanks for your guidance, may God bless you.

• #13848 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Arre Vikram Bhai, Im simply nothing just a medium. I truly respect your feelings.

Stay Connected.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Join My Group on Vedic Astrology on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/807509752700705/

• #13853 Reply
      Vikram

Sure Sir, I always follow your forum. I will be joining the IT company and will simultaneously be preparing for MBA, wish to be successful one day.

• #19977 Reply
      Vikram

Dear Sir I have completed few months in my engg. job but I feel I should leave it now for MBA preparation pls advice.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13843 in Need help Navneet Ji
Your information:

Cancel