Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Prakash Kumar

Hello,

I am prakash kumar

DOB:11/03/1993
      Time: 07:19 A.M
      PLACE: Erode

I have finished my B.E on Electronics and I got a job offer from MNC. I couldnt go due to my mother’s illness..Later on Feb 2015, she passed away…I thought of not going to go for job thereafter…I am doing stock market trading now….inspite of all the learnings I couldnt gain from it.My father is running a textile business….But I am interested in business like Stocks , mobiles and computers……can u help me with my dilemma. Should i go for Father’s business or stock trading or My passionate business or some other(suggest based on my horoscope)???

• #11448 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that Cancer sign rules the 5th house which is of speculative gains. Moon its lord is posited in the 8th house and debilitated in the Navamsha chart. This is not good as it indicates losses in speculation. Debilitated Rahu in the bhagyastan or the 9th house aspects the 5th house further increases chances of losses in this business. Therefore it is better for you Not to indulge in speculative work. You can invest in good and high quality stocks but do not indulge in speculation.

Also as per your horoscope anything related to electronics will suit you, it can be dealing in Mobiles or Computers.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11453 Reply
      Prakadh Kumar

Sir,

Thanks for the reply. Shall i start a blog which based only on ads. And when is the right time to start a business???

• #11454 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I dont understand what you mean, kindly elaborate what you mean by blog based on ads. Then I will see the ruling planets have to suggest.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11459 Reply
      Prakash Kumar

Sorry sir… My idea is to create multiple blogs on different topics and creating advertisements on those sites as a source of income on it….This is a side business i thought of making….Regarding the mobiles , I plan to start a mobile service center business in my home town which will be my main business…Whats the best time to start with it???

Thanks in advance

• #11474 Reply
      lavanya

Hello Prakash Kumar according to astrological reading info you have to go with your fathers business that is my advise, you will see benefits there,

• #11478 Reply
      Prakash Kumar

Thank you lavanya ji…any other business ideas seen in my horoscope….i have a vide options on food, import/export, textile manufacturing, online ad business and mobile computer service…..from above all is there anything which suits me???

Thank you

• #11480 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can look at Mobile service and related work, it should suit you well. As your period is such, you should start small and invest as little as possible and plan to grow gradually.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11490 Reply
      Prakash Kumar

Shall i join with a business partner or can I do alone??? Will business partner be lucky for me??

• #11497 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

7th house of the natal chart is look for partnership now this can be business partnership and also marriage partnership. In your horoscope the 7th house is ruled by Mercury and Mercury is in the 12th house of expenses. therefore your partner will do lot of wasteful expenses, which will not be good. Mercury in the 7th house is conjoined with 6th lord Sun. 6th house is for legal troubles and enemies, therefore partnership would only take you into that route which is not good for you. Therefore as per your horoscope you should be avoiding partnership completely.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12335 Reply
      Prakash Kumar

How is the Dashamsa showing my career prospects? Since venus is exalted in my horoscope will food or textile workout for me??? And how will be the success on the whole in my life?? And how will be my wife??? Good looking, Will she enhance my career?

• #12339 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes as Venus is exalted in lagan, you can look at food, preferably fast food. You can also look at textiles, preferably ladies as Venus represents ladies and young girls.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14283 Reply
      Prakash kumar

Sir,
      Sorry for the late reply. I have decided to start a daily deals website like ‘Groupon’ based on United Kingdom. How is the foreign success in my horoscope. I am not going to UK. But operate it from own country . Please suggest that will it work for me

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11453 in Need help with business!!!
Your information:

Cancel