NEED HELP

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Satya Bhosle

Respected Sir,

My birthdate & time is 26/08/1977, 08:05 (a.m) (mumbai-malad).

I am working as an Freelancer in Finance (Home /Mortgage Loan). I want to make carrier in it, but from last few month, I am facing lots of problem, money flow almost stopped. My dad got 2nd Brain stroke in Feb 2014 due to which he got vision problem.

My mom is older, she is still cooking as well as taking care of my dad. I am really feeling helpless, I want to give her rest, want to marry but really scare & think that god want to punished me till my end of life.

Sir, this present condition is really tough for me, I really don’t understand what to do, unable to convinced the client nor able to make money. money flow almost stopped, feeling looser in life.

Please do reply & give some suggestion .

• #5909 Reply
      TMR

As per your horoscope, you should not have had such a miserable experience. Possibly your time of birth is incorrect. Just for research purposes, I would like to ask you how good or bad was your past 12 years, were you extremely happy? And this has come as bolt from the blue. Are you married? And how is the marital life. Happy or not? etc. for verification of your time of birth. And were you financially well off these past years?

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: NEED HELP
Your information: