Need Remedies of Health Problem

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by K.Umamaheswara rao.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rupali Saha

Date of Birth : 16-09-1984
      Time of Birth : 05:17:00pm
      Place of Birth : Howrah
      State: West Bengal

I am suffering from Brain Tumor , kindly help me with the
      remedies so that I can be completely OK. Surgery happened but full Tumor has
      not been extracted, so there is a fear of reappearance as some portion of tumor is still left in her brain, currently I am taking Homeopathy and AyurvedicTreatment instead of Radiotherapy as that will make me very bald and weak in termsof immunity, so give some solutions that the tumor should get vanished from my brain and it should not come back again, also I can be mentally and physically strong . I dont have too much budget as you can understand lot of amount has been spent in surgery , treatment and current medicines . So requesting you to kindly give the best guaranteed remedies in very lower budget . Also let me know the Longevity
      ( Life Line ) . Also give some solutions to remove negative energy from surroundingsand home . Which puja in home will be good for my for full recovery . Will appreciate if you can send the remedies soon .

Currently I am wearing Amethyst Stone in Middle Finger , Sphatik Stone as a pendant, also I am wearing Mahamrityunjay Locket ( maduli)

• #42967 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that you are passing though the mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Moon. The last period of Rahu – Moon and Rahu – Mars always gives health problems and stress. You are also in the period of Shani Dhaiyya. Doing remedies of Rahu and Saturn are strongly recommended.

1. Wear Neeli (Substitute) of Neelam in Silver on your right hand middle finger
      2. Keep wearing Gomed.
      3. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily
      4. Visit Shani temple every Saturdays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #43025 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      You have to follow this method for 2 or 3 months.
      Leaf juice method or Holistic healing method.

You have to avoid the following items for one month–
      1.milk products(milk,curd,buttermilk(lassi),coffee,tea,icecreams,ghee),
      2.sweets(made from sugar,jaggery and honey),
      3.sweet fruits(mango,sapota,papaya,sitaphal,karbuja,red apples)
      4.nonveg,fish,eggs
      5.cashewnuts,almonds(badam),pitstha,walnuts,potato,protein supplements,
      coconut,cooldrinks,bengal gram items,blackgram items

You can take the following items..
      1.all rice items(rice meals,rice rava upma,pulihora,kara pongal)
      2.all wheat items(puri,chapathi,wheat atta dosa,wheat rava upama,parota)
      3.jowar items,ragi items
      4.mosambi,santra,water melon,seeded grapes,yellow apples
      5.redgram,greengram,refined oil,green mango(sour mango),uncooked amla,
      diluted lemon juice,refined oils.

You have to drink the following leaf juice,without filtering.You have to take it in morning
      on empty stomach…After drinking it,you should not eat or drink any thing for 40 minutes.
      hara dhania leaves(coriander)30 leaves, pudina leaves 15 ,spinach(palak) leaves7,betel leaves 3 ..ginger 10 gms, bittergourd 15 gms..
      [email protected] ,,,

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #42967 in Need Remedies of Health Problem
Your information:

Cancel