Need to know about my marriagev

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Pallav Chaudhary

Good evening Sir

Just read your blogs and and other people views about your predictions. It would be great if you could help me too. I was I twrested in knowing about My marriage and My spouse. My details are below

Pallav
      28-02-87
      1pm
      Rohtak

• #37276 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your 7th house which is the prime house of marriage is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is conjoined with Rahu in the 10th house, forming the Guru chandal dosha, this is not good. Venus the karka for marriage is in the 8th house. Therefore your 7th house and karka both are weak, indicating that marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes. Your spouse will be educated, charming, multi-talented, religious and will be from good background. The period of marriage is going on and is strong in early 2019.

Doing the remedies of Jupiter and Rahu are recommended.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #37293 Reply
      TMR

You will get married around 2020 but your marital bliss is very low. You will have a fighting wife making your life miserable since the 7th lord Jupiter is highly malefic. Keep it in mind before venturing into the heaven of marriage.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #37293 in Need to know about my marriagev
Your information:

Cancel