Need urgent suggestion on horoscope matching

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Mayuresh

Dear Astrologers,

Please check compatibility between two horoscope mentioned below and provide your suggestions. I have consulted few astrologers and they have provided different views. According to some gunas are matching well and it’s good-to-go while others are skeptical about “Mangal dasha” mismatch. Your valued and timely views will help me in taking an informed decision.

Details of Boy :
      DOB 12-JUL-1985
      POB Mumbai
      TOB 2130 HRS (24 HRS format)

Details of Girl :
      DOB 15-DEC-1989
      POB Mumbai
      TOB 0745 HRS (24 HRS format)

Thanks in advance.

• #9261 Reply
      TMR

A new all encompassing method of matching two horoscopes is given in my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you may read it and come through Paid services for a scientific matching of horoscopes.

• #9263 Reply
      Mayuresh

Dear TMR,

Thanks for your reply but I am looking for an expert comment over here which, I guess, only seasoned astrologer can provide.

Astrologers in this community,

Please provide me your expert ccomments.

• #9265 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The ashtkoot guna milan score is 29.5 out of 36, which is much higher than 18 that is required for marriage. Regarding mangal dosha it is seen that In the birth chart of Boy Mars is placed in the fifth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in third house from the Moon. Hence Boy is not Mangalik from the Birth Chart as well as from the Moon Chart. In the birth chart of Girl Mars is placed in the twelfth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in fifth house from the Moon. Hence Girl is Mangalik from the Birth Chart but not from the Moon Chart. The girl has partial mangal dosha which can be ignored as Mars is in its own sign Scorpio.

You can read many articles on Mangal dosha on this website, the link is given below for your reference.

Click to Read about Mangal Dosha

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #9270 Reply
      Mayuresh

Thanks a lot Navneet sir! Your comment is very helpful. My last question would be whether this is a good match for a happy married life?

• #9274 Reply
      mm

Answee man ur my wellwisher Meetu 17/07/1988.4pm delhi born h aur prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi . how will our married life
      we love each other. want happy married life .how she will be for me pls reply mam

• #9278 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

With the Ashtkoot Guna milan score that you have the matching from the Birth Nakshtra is very good. You can also look Graha Milan which is equally important in horoscope matching or Kundali milan. This is a matching of 9 planets and also detailed analysis of the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage and also the Karka which is Jupiter for Girls horoscope and Venus for male horoscope. I always suggest doing the Guna and Graha milan which gives the true picture of compatibility.

Click to Read aboutGrah Milan in Horoscope Matching

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9282 Reply
      mm

When we get married. Hows our married life

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9270 in Need urgent suggestion on horoscope matching
Your information:

Cancel