Need your valuable guidance

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Abhi

Dear Navneet sir,
      I don’t want to do job any more and want to start my own business? Will I be successful as a business person? Please provide me your valuable guidance so that I can decide the direction of my life.

My DOB – 14-07-1983
      MY TOB -2:47 AM
      MY POB- Varanasi

• #25260 Reply
      Abhi

Dear sir please reply

• #25269 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Where are you working, also you have not specified which business you want to do. I can guide you further if you provide some details.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25301 Reply
      Abhi

I am working as a writer. But I don’t want to do job. I want to run my own internet marketin business.Please tell me is there business you in my kundali. Will I be successful in business. And when is the right time to start my business.
      Waiting for your response.

• #25307 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Eventually you will do your own work but this is not the right time to do leave job, do business. Ketu is in the 10th house of your horoscope. 10th house is the prime house of career. Rahu – Ketu aspect is never good. Any unneeded risk should not be taken. Therefore just keep doing what you are doing or look for better opportunity but don’t invest in any business as of now.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25312 Reply
      Abhi

Thanks sir for your suggestions. Could you please let me know when to start it and will I be successful in business as per my chart?

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25269 in Need your valuable guidance
Your information:

Cancel