neef help

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sm

facing a lot of financial problems, please tell me about my future financial condition? can I accumulate wealth?? and can I go to abroad.
      dob: 9th dec 1992
      tob: 6.18 evng
      pob: Baharampur, wb, India

• #5812 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mars is the lord of the 11th house of gains and Mars gets debilitated in the 2nd house of finance. All the money you will make you will spend. Actually saving will be little and expenses will be more. Cancer sign rules the 2nd house and its lord Moon is in the 12th house which is for expenses. You will keep spending your money on family as well. Expenses are much indicated in your horoscope when we look at your chart from financial point of view. Also the period is worst now because you are in the main period of Rahu and sub period of Ketu. The period till May 2015 is likely to bother your mind. Unexpected expenses could be there. Gains will be little or get delayed. Rahu in Gochar or Transit aspects the 12th house.
      If you need to secure yourself financially then you need to do two things.
      1. Increase your earning which is possible because Jupiter the karka for wealth is exalted and posited in the 2nd house of wealth presently in transit. Therefore you can get good opportunities to make money if you try.

2. A prudent financial discipline which will not be easy for you, but very essential.

Doing the Astrological Remedies will truly Help.

1. Recite Mantra Om Brim Rahave Namaha 18 times daily.
      2. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5816 Reply
      sm

thank you for your kind reply. When will I become financially stable and when will I earn enough well and accumulate wealth to support my wife and keep her happy?? Is it ever possible in future?? or will I have to struggle like this through out the life?? please tell me.

• #5820 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As I told you earlier also your horoscope is not the one which will give you overnight Jackpot and all your problems will be solved. The results and gains in your life will be gradual and you need to follow the Hindi saying “Boond Boond se Sagar Banta Hai”. If you looking for rich by overnight schemes , i’m sorry to tell you that you will only head for disaster.

Certainly financial gains are very much there in your horoscope and you will enjoy lot of comforts in your life but till the age of 32 Years there is much struggle in your life and you should be ready for that. As it is you are in the period of Rahu and Ketu so it is bound to be tension prone. Gains are certain after May 2015. Define your goals and work towards it and you will certainly see better days ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5812 in neef help
Your information:

Cancel