Never had a relationship

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rochak

I am a 35 year old Indian male who has never had a relationship ever, now I feel I will never find anyone or even get married, I immigrated to Canada around 2 years ago, if I do get married the girl would be Indian born or Foreign born and would it be an arranged or a love marriage?

The details are as under:

Date of birth: 9th Feb 1982

Time: 13:11 / 1:11pm

Birth place: Meerut (Uttar Pradesh), India.

• #38223 Reply

Dear Rochak,

According to me reason behind this is very Weak Venus and Weak Mars. According to me up to 2019 end also there is very less chances of Marriage as Antardasha is Lord Venus only which is very weak.

Better You go for a PAID full analysis of Horoscope related to marriage rather than 1-2 line description.

For paid analysis, contact: [email protected]

Regards,
      Astrologer Sourav

• #38229 Reply
      JVS Rao

Mr.Rochak
      You will have your marriage in Sun Bhukti from 18-07-2019 to 16-01-2020. But in the meanwhile it can not be ruled out in the period 11-12-2018 to 18-03-2019. You will marry the girl of Indian origin that to from your native place.

• #38245 Reply
      TMR

You 7th house indicating marital bliss is the weakest in your horoscope and your migration to Canada could make some difference. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #38223 in Never had a relationship
Your information:

Cancel