New and better job Opportunity

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ritu

Namaste Guru ji,

I have a question about my husbands career. He is very stressed out in his current job looking for a job chance for past 2 months but no luck.

Please suggest when will he be able to get new and better job. We are currently in USA and trying to get our green card filed but no luck.
      Do you think we have long term future in US, will we get our green card filed.

Details: 12 sep 1984, TOB: 10:15am, Place: Chopan, U.P India

Thanks

• #9004 Reply
      TMR

There is a chance that you will remain in US till 2028. He is likely to get a job by Oct 2015, but chances are monetarily he may not be well off in his job since his 2nd house is the weakest. Ask him to control his temper if he is so. What is his educational background and expertise. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #9008 Reply
        ritu

Thanks for your reply sir. I have been following your blogs since some time. I am attracted towards this science and hence keep reading and searching.
        About his educational background, he has done B tech IN CS and is working as software engineer.
        At this point of time his temperament, confidence, positive attitude every thing is almost nil.

Thanks again

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #9008 in New and better job Opportunity
Your information:

Cancel