New Job/Promotion

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pulkit

Dear Sirs,

I am trying from last two years, I am unable to get a new job and also not getting promotion in my current company. Juniors in the company are getting promoted/salary increase and I am lacking behind. And I am given the work which is way lower than my experience, seems like reporting to my Juniors.

Could you please guide me through this, on why these all is happening with me and its solution. I am currently working in Dubai. I am really frustrated. Please help.

My Details
      Name: Pulkit
      DOB: 7-DEC-1986
      Place: Raxaul, India
      Time: 9:15 am

• #32244 Reply
      TMR

Your horoscope is below average for 8 houses. Though job satisfaction in Career is there, your returns are poor. When you work for ₹100, your returns will only be for around ₹60. That is how your horoscope is calibrated. For details you can read my blog.

• #32245 Reply
      Pulkit

Dear TMR sir,

What are the solutions to my problems then? Which Paid service should I come through to know the specific solutions?

Please advise.

Regards
      Pulkit

• #32267 Reply
      TMR

Astrology can help you only by giving you indications of the strength of your houses and planets and accordingly you have to adjust your Karma. There are no shortcuts to increase or decrease the strength and nature of your planets. It is just like road signs being useful to a motorist. When you see a sign “Steep Climb ahead”, you can lower down the gear and accelerate to maintain the speed. You will never be able to reduce the steepness of the climb and make it even. Is it not?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #32244 in New Job/Promotion
Your information:

Cancel