NICHHA-BHANGA YOGA

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      JOY

IN MY HOROSCOPE I HAVE MOON IN THE 8TH HOUSE WITH JUPITER IN GEMINI SIGN. IN 5TH HOUSE I HAVE DEBILITATED MERCURY WITH SUN, VENUS, KETU IN PISCES(5TH HOUSE IS 10TH FROM MY NATAL MOON). DO I HAVE NICHHA BHANGA YOGA?

• #11950 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the date, time and place of Birth for Horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11952 Reply
      JOY

thnx for your reply. my dob-17/03/1978. tob–23.00. pob–bankura,west-bengal

• #11966 Reply
      JOY

thnx for your reply. my dob-17/03/1978. tob–23.00. pob–bankura,west-bengal…

• #11989 Reply
      JOY

IN MY HOROSCOPE I HAVE MOON IN THE 8TH HOUSE WITH JUPITER IN GEMINI SIGN. IN 5TH HOUSE I HAVE DEBILITATED MERCURY WITH SUN, VENUS, KETU IN PISCES(5TH HOUSE IS 10TH FROM MY NATAL MOON). DO I HAVE NICHHA BHANGA YOGA?
      my dob-17/03/1978. tob–23.00. pob–bankura,west-bengal

• #11995 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There is Nicha Bhanga Raja Yoga because as the debilitated planet is in conjunction with the exalted planet. Therefore as Mercury and Venus are conjoined in Pisces, the sign where Mercury is debilitated and Venus is exalted, the debilitation gets cancelled and the native gets good results of the same.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12001 Reply
      JOY

Dear Sir,
      Thank you so much for your kind reply. From when this yoga will start giving results? in the mahadasa of the debilitated planet?

• #12005 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

With this Yoga the debilitation ends therefore do not say it to be debilitated. It is a Raja Yoga planet and therefore Mercury will give you positive results. Mercury in the 5th house will give you strong logic , memory, creative ability, confidence and ability to put across your point in a very diplomatic manner. You will not be satisfied easily as you raise your expectations very high. You know you have lot of potential to perform much more and that wants to keep you improving always.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12012 Reply
      JOY

thnx once again. wish you all the best for navaratri

• #12014 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Happy Navratri and May Mata Rani Bless you always.

JAI MATA Di.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12001 in NICHHA-BHANGA YOGA
Your information:

Cancel