No friends,feeling lonely .

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Padma

Hello sir please help me.
      We live in USA from past 11 years but we don’t have friends . If any one need help I will be the first person to help ,they will take help afterwords they don’t even talk to me .people invite me to parties but no body talks even the host ,I didn’t understand why they call.no job and no friends I am becoming lonely Day by day .my details:name : Padma
      Dob. June28 1980
      Place . Vizag andhrapradesh
      Time . Morning 7:30
      My husband details.
      Name . Kishore
      Bob . March 10 1977
      Time . Night 10
      Place . Rajahmundry andhrapradesh.

• #28666 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot be used as a panacea to all your natural problems. It can only warn you about your strength and weaknesses so that you can either correct your weakness or keep away from such situations. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #28680 Reply
      Padma

JVS rao garu please respond .
      I am waiting for your reply sir .
      I need your help sir.

• #28682 Reply
      Divij

You and your husband both have kemdrum dosha in your horoscopes which makes a person a loner.Please perform remedies for Moon.

Chant Om shraam shreem shraum se chanderaye namah 108 times daily

You can also wear a Pearl or Moon stone.

God bless.

• #28742 Reply
        Padma

Divij
        Can please tell me remedy for
        Moon means what I should do ?
        Please let me know .

• #28687 Reply
      J V S RAO

Madam Padma
      Your lagna lord Moon(karaka of mind) is in trine to Saturn, Mars and Jupiter and in opposition to Sun. In the Moon period you will get dissatisfaction with anybody you deal with, as they go away from you.
      You like society and friends and have reputation. You are dynamic and energetic. Because of your frankness and non-diplomatic nature you are getting this situation and made aloof.
      Present Moon dasa is running. It is upto 22-07-2018. There would be change from Mars dasa.
      You need not wear any stones as they are connected to either 6th or 8th or 12th. To some extent Jupiter favors you. Hence give bananas or milk items to children regularly as long as you can. To mitigate the evil effects of Saturn also pray to the family of Siva, Parvati, Ganapati, kartikeyan.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao
      [email protected]
      http://astrologymad.com/store/?catid=24

• #28688 Reply
      J V S RAO
    • #28689 Reply
      J V S RAO

For any doubt come to [email protected]
      For detailed analysis and charts https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid = 24

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #28666 in No friends,feeling lonely .
Your information:

Cancel