no peace at home please help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jayshri

my dobis 29/3/73 time 20.50 pm place is Chenai
      husband name is Srinivasandob 28/11/70 time is 5.55 am place is Chennai.
      my husband had undergone by pass surgery on may 2nd 2017. since then there has been mental tension at home. he keeps showing anger always on me.
      he picksup quarrells with me for silly reasons. he is not able to bear me talking at all. always he finds fault in my attitude.

I feel depressed and dejected with his nature. iam stressed out and wants to cry my pain to someone.But uam unable to do as ours is love marriage. . I cannot complain to my family members. even my children are not supportive. they ask me to adjust with my husbands attitude.

please let me know when peace of mind will return to our home. my husband was such a loving person till 2016. though he is short tempered.

• #32312 Reply
      JVS Rao

madam
      You are basically very intelligent and have fixed ideas. You will have more affections towards your family and feel much if some thing has gone against your wish. In your a chart the weak point is, your lagna sublord is Saturn in 8th house (house of sudden events and tensions) in the star of Moon in 3rd house (way of thinking) and sub of Venus in 5th house ( house of affections) and that Venus is in the star of Saturn in 8th house.
      That Saturn in Moon star gives you repeated efforts causing frustration in all aspects of your life. You will be happy sometimes and feel sometimes with unnecessary tensions.
      Hence Pray to Goddess Lakshmi and every thing will set right.
      Good Luck

• #32326 Reply
      TMR

Also read Srikrishnakarnamrutham daily in hearing distance from your husband. May be for 30 minutes duration morning and evening.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: no peace at home please help
Your information: