Own House Possibility

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Neeraj Gupta

Kind Attn.: Shri Navneet ji,

Namaskar.

I am Neeraj Gupta from Delhi. May i request you to pl. guide me if and when i will be able to make my own house? Is there any yoga of settling abroad ?

My Birth Details are : September 04, 1968 at 05:53 AM in New Delhi.

• #11117 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that 4th lord Mars is in the 12th house and gets debilitated. Therefore chances of foreign settlement are not strong, however foreign visit can be there. Chances of making your own house are very much indicated in your horoscope. The chances of flat are very much there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11126 Reply
      Neeraj Gupta

Respected Navneet Ji,

Thank u so much.

i dont have marraige bliss, I dont have gud career, i dont have gud house, i dont have enough to help / serve others. what is use / motto of my life ??

• #11129 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

If you feel that by possessing all the items you listed you would have achieved your life goals then you are mistaken. We get what is destined and our Karma Theory says that , we can change a portion of that and rest we cannot do anything about it and need to learn to live with it. In your horoscope 7th house is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is retrograde in your chart. Saturn also ruled the 6th house where its Capricorn sign is there. Your Rashi is Capricorn. As your lagan is Leo and Rashi is Capricorn you will be a very conflicting person, Within yourself , wanted to help all, but able to help none. Saturn is debilitated in the bhagyastan and retrograde. Venus the karka for marriage is debilitated. Cutting things short, when you have debilitated Venus it indicates that you have given past trouble to your wife. 7th lord in 9th house debilitated, indicates that your luck or bhagya will come with support and cooperation of your wife. Therefore always respect and avoid confrontation in life. You start doing this and you will see much better days ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11139 Reply
      Neeraj Gupta

Respected Naveent Ji,

So kind of you for the reply.

I will be happy if my luck or bhagya come with support and cooperation of my wife. But, where she is? she will be there if there will be marriage.

it means if no marriage no wife and no wife no luck will come to me. -:))

secondly, practically there is no conflict with in me. the failure in all aspect of life got lost my self confidence as well as effected my personality.

i dont know about my gud or bad deeds of past life. But, in this life i am polite, soft hearted, responsible, animal lover, helpful to other by any means other than money.

I am searching a motto in life

With Warm Regards.
      Neeraj

• #11165 Reply
      Neeraj Gupta

Respected Navneet Ji,
      Greetings.

Pl. do not misinterpret my last post. I am just smiling on my fate.

regards.

Neeraj
      [email protected]

• #11166 Reply
      Ramachandran

Keep on smiling and dame luck will one day smile on you too.

• #11296 Reply
      Neeraj Gupta

Thank u so much Sir, will u pl. tell me how will be the Mahadasa of Saturn ( starting from 20th September, 2018) ( my birth details : Neeraj Gupta, 4th September,1968 at 05:53 AM in Delhi)

• #11308 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Saturn is the 6th and 7th house lord in your horoscope and Saturn is debilitated in the 9th house which is the bhagyastan. Saturn in transit is presently in the 4th house as Saturn is presently in Scorpio. In 2018 Saturn would be in Sagittarius. Your Shani Mahadasha will start on 18 September 2018. This period will not be good for partnerships, therefore do not invest money on the advice of others. The period will make you ambitious. As Saturn will be in the sign of Jupiter, you will be generous and highly compassionate. You will be liberal and helpful. Sagittarius is the sign of sincerity and Saturn is the planet for hard work, therefore everything you do you would do it very sincerely.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11344 Reply
      Neeraj Gupta

Thank u so much sir.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11139 in Own House Possibility
Your information:

Cancel