babita

respected Sir,

I need your help.. I am bit stressed out
      Name: babita
      dob: 15 aug 1984
      time: 8:15 am
      place: kaithal (haryana)
      I have applied for my permanent residency( canada). Immigration
      is giving really hard time. could you please tel me when i can get my P.R.
      waitting to get marry, waitting to come back in india to see my family.. please tell me when this good time will come??

• #11814 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

foreign settlement is likely in your horoscope. However the period that you are going through is not at all good and will upset mental peace. It will bring delays and obstacles and as Ketu dasha is going on there can be denial. You have Sarp dosha that is formed when Ketu is in Rashi of Mars, and ketu mahadasha is running. You should do the Sarp dosha puja for removing obstacles and expediting things at the earliest.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11828 Reply
      babita

please help me.. how can I remove this sarp dosha?
      please suggest me some pooja..
      and when this rahu period will be over?

• #11835 Reply
      babita

sir, I am still waiting for your rpl
      Thanks

• #11836 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Ketu Mahadasha has just started in May 2015 therefore it still has 7 years to finish. It should get over by the year 2022.

Ketu in your 4th house in the natal chart , aspects the 12th house of foreign settlement and Ketu is forming the Sarp dosha, therefore you will not get the results immediately. You should get the Sarp dosha puja done for results on this front.

One thing to note is that this is not KaalSarp but Sarp dosha, many people confuse between the both. Both are formed due to Rahu & Ketu , but are different dosha all together.

You can find out at your end, if not then you can let me know and I can do the needful for you. Your presence is not important, only your name , parents name and Gotra. I will also send you a Taveej with energized Yantra for removing the malefic effects of Ketu.

Blessings,

NAvneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11836 in Permanent residency
Your information:

Cancel