Personal astrology consultation

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Vivek khanna

Hello, sir my d.o.b is 25/08/85, place of
      Birth: Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
      Time of birth: 4:40pm
      Sir I m wearing blue sapphire of 9 crt, 13 crt in panch dhatu. But after wearing 3long years I still facing major problem s in the field of education, career,
      Health, concentration, night dreams. After wearing blue sapphire in 2012 by good time stated but I did not get the
      Boom in my career.but blue sapphire help me a lot. Save my life, improved me from depression,but my will Power and decision making power is too low in the field of education. Confidence is also very low. I tried to remove the blue sapphire but it caused bad effects in my life. I m facing lot of tensions and also worried about career. I am learning website designing but not in normal speed. Please tell me about the stones and the career.
      Thanks.

TMR

Please read “Myths and misconceptions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will realise how you have been misled all these years.

K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Wearing of stones is good but it is not sufficient.
      1.You take cold water bath on head, before sunrise.
      It is not necessary that you should have cold water
      bath in winter,as climate is cold in winter.
      Daily two baths are necessary in summer.
      2.Observe fasting for one day in a week.On the day of
      fasting,you can eat uncooked vegetables for two months.
      After two months,you can drink only diluted lemon juice
      on the day of fasting.
      Mahatma Gandi and Prime minister Modi rose to that great level
      by fasting for 2 or 3 days continuously in every fortnight.
      [email protected]

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your 3rd house of courage, initiative and efforts is ruled by Jupiter which is debilitated. Jupiter gets debilitated in the Capricorn sign ruled by Saturn. Therefore on one front wearing Saturn stone Blue Sapphire will benefit you it will cause negative effects on other front.

You should also do remedies of Jupiter and other remedies to benefit.

1. Recite Brihaspate Mantra “Om brim Brihaspate Namaha” 108 times daily

2. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

Doing the above remedies will help you improve your studies. You should focus on web designing and development. This is a good period to enhance your skills. The period after September 2018 is good for your career.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Vivek khanna

Thanks sir for your reply.
        wearing Panna in small finger and silver
        Metal also wearing white sapphire in first finger in silver will benificial for me or not.
        Simultaneously wearing yellow sapphire in left hand index finger in gold or any other yellow metal will benificial for new can u please explain.
        Thank you.

A

Sir plsssss help me… I’ve lost 6000 from my bag.. I remember very properly I kept it in. My bag… But they are not there.. Can you please tell me if they are stolen?? If not where to locate it….?? This happened on Sat
      26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, UP

A

Sir plsssss

A

Sir plsssss help me… I’ve lost 6000 from my bag.. I remember very properly I kept it in. My bag… But they are not there.. Can you please tell me if they are stolen?? If not where to locate it….?? This happened on Sat
      26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, UP…

JVS RAO

dear A,
      I have cast the chart for No.240 on12-06-2017 at hr.14-41-24. In the chart the 7th cusp sublord Jup is in the star of Moon in 10th house, hence that is misplaced. Without hurting your people, pls search them in the rooms where old items are placed. They may be connected to your children or music items. You can recover after 19-06-2017 with great efforts.
      JVS Rao

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Personal astrology consultation’ is closed to new replies.