Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kuntal Bose 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #5705 Reply

Kuntal Bose

Place-Kolkata, West Bengal

I have passed M.Sc (Mathematics) and want to do PhD next.This would take 5-7 years.Will I get satisfactory job afterwards? This may delay my marriage. Would that hamper my married life?

Thank you in advance..

#5712 Reply

You have a reasonably good horoscope with around an average 60% net strength ranging from 54 to 64%. Your marital bliss is also good with a 56.34% mean strength(+or-5% variations due to transitory influences). So you have nothing to worry on both these accounts. You have a high IQ (74.53%) which is a first class with distinction. Go ahead and be a Doctor of Mathematics.

Being highly interested in Mathematics, you should read all my articles on my blog I am also a post graduate in Mathematics/Statistics and from 1964 onwards, I have been a software architect and am still going strong with my research on Mathematics of Astrology.

#5719 Reply

Kuntal Bose

Thank you very much sir, for your kind reply. Your words were very encouraging.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top